What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021/22 Playoffs

Donald unlucky for MVP.

Kupp extremely worthy.

So this is NFL “Parity”.

I am new to the game so I am interested to know what you think.

Personally, I liked seeing a small market team like Cinci make it.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Eelectrica

Referee
Burrow needs to have a word to the GM about that O-line or he'll be joining Andrew Luck in early retirement before long. Good offseason to be an O-lineman with a few teams looking to upgrade.

Burrow needs to have a word to the GM about that O-line or he'll be joining Andrew Luck in early retirement before long. Good offseason to be an O-lineman with a few teams looking to upgrade.

Indeed. Burrow was sacked 8 times, and I don't know how many times one of the Cincy RB's was stopped for a loss of yardage on a running play. A poor o-lines means your QB, no matrer how good, will have a lot less times to make plays. Heck even the Steelers had o-line problems for a few years, which is why Rothlisberger was so beat up by the end of his career.

shiznit

Coach
thanks man, it was a great game for both teams fans.

and yep, that's why he gets paid the big bucks. the best closer in the league.

it really is a game of inches.

Best player in the game PERIOD!

and has been for sometime now…

I’ve been calling him the best defender in the league going back to when Khalil Mack was with the Raiders… and I have Mack as my avatar… even when Mack got Defensive MVP as a Raider… I thought Donald was the pinnacle.

From his rookie year the dude has been generational…

I hope all the talk of him retiring is just emotions… he’s still got a good 5-6 seasons at least left…

shiznit

Coach
He’s the best defender I’ve seen since Reggie.
Mate… i don’t want to minimise what TJ Watt did this season… dude equaled the sack record.

but Donald should be named defensive mvp every season…

The fact the numbers he puts up are nearly entirely from the interior is absolutely absurd..

to me it’s like when Jordan was playing in the NBA… dude should have been MVP every season… this dude should be defensive MVP every season.

Dogs Of War

Coach

Lucky Katie is taking over the club from Mike day to day then. Lots of cap space, I think with our season performance we will be attractive to free agents to come to. Hopefully we can fill some holes before we need to go to the draft and can draft what holes are left. Not to mention we did draft a OL last year who just wasn't ready this season. Bengals a year ahead of where we though we'd be, and I'm not sure if we draft Penel Sewell last year in the first round, that without Chase then, we would have got as far as we did.