What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Crowd Watch

horrie hastings

First Grade
I appreciated that it was possible to nominate the specific bay you wanted when redeeming the ticket, was able to get something pretty close to my usual spot. Hopefully they keep this for future games as well.

Having access to Gold members tickets for the SCG, i usually like sitting in the Noble Stand but with ticketek doing the ticketing they started from the lower level of the Members and Ladies stand then moved up to the top level of both stands, i bit the bullet and got tickets for the top deck of the Ladies Stand, finally in the last couple of days the allocation has got around to the Noble Stand, i could have waited because i knew it would eventually get around to there but wanted the get the tickets as early as possible, i just hope ticketek doing the tickets for the members doesn't continue into the season.

Western_Eel

Juniors
I went to get tickets for the Panthers game this week and the tickets were $35 for GA, thought it was a bit rich, can't see it being a sell out

Burns

First Grade
Knights reporting game tonight nearly sold out (bit skeptical from the amount left on Ticketmaster). With 75% capacity the crowd could be 24,750.

Most reports are that will be 20,000. Not bad!

Billythekid

First Grade
Knights reporting game tonight nearly sold out (bit skeptical from the amount left on Ticketmaster). With 75% capacity the crowd could be 24,750.

Most reports are that will be 20,000. Not bad!

With this rain there won’t be nearly that many there.

sempmrh

Juniors
I was genuinely surprised to see just under 12k on the screen at AAMI Park last night. With everyone spread out two seats apart it looked and sounded like way more - even knowing that it wouldn't have been over 15k. Great atmosphere.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I was genuinely surprised to see just under 12k on the screen at AAMI Park last night. With everyone spread out two seats apart it looked and sounded like way more - even knowing that it wouldn't have been over 15k. Great atmosphere.

I think this is the biggest disadvantage for RL as a spectator sport...

Go to just about any other major sport and you can sit anywhere and get a pretty good view. It just doesnt matter where you sit.

Go the RL and everyone wonts to sit on the halfway. We get these big clumps of fans and huge empty spaces everywhere else.

Edit: best small game i ever saw was a Reserves game before a huge finals game a few years ago at ANZ. There might not have been more than 5k watching, but we were spread right out to the top deck so the place was roaring!!

Last edited:

moffla

Bench
De
Definitely looked like more at the ground, but on the tele 12k looked about right.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Fox said knights crowd high 19s, without giving an actual figure

Broncos looks 35-40k

I wish, to get 40k we need level 7 east full and level 6 west full. We have no one in level 7 and level 6 is about a third full. Stadium membership areas are rough tonight, same with corporates - was always going to be that way due to c19. Looks about 27-29k for me.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Good start and they showed a bit to get them back.
Hosting Penrith, Melbourne and the Rabbitohs on Thursday nights will hit us a bit, but if they continue to have a dig like last night a 30-32k average will be possible!

Latest posts