What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Crowd Watch

yakstorm

First Grade
The club is possibly better positioned to take advantage of the the crowd surge this time around versus when it last happened in the early 2000s.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Great to see success not wasted on a club.

good crowd in nql with 15000 for a Friday 6pm against the warriors.

reds couldn’t get 10000 against kiwi opposition on a Saturday night with the first super rugby game played in Townsville.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Apparently Penrith stadium will be getting upgraded after the SFS is finished
where have you read that? I thought the only govt pre planning business case funding announced was for Kogarah? Or are panthers paying for it themselves?

Dark Corner

Juniors
where have you read that? I thought the only govt pre planning business case funding announced was for Kogarah? Or are panthers paying for it themselves?
Why does Kogarah need another upgrade as it adds nothing as crowds don't rise plus it's not a split venture.

Hartwood

Juniors
where have you read that? I thought the only govt pre planning business case funding beannounced was for Kogarah? Or are panthers paying for it themselves?
I haven't heard anything officially, I thought that was just the word on the street. The NSW have put a feasibility study towards a penrith stadium upgrade though. I also just feel that they'll hold off on Kogarah, due to the Sharks saying they don't want to play there and st merge only playing half their games there

Edit: yeah I missed this https://www.theleader.com.au/story/...m-upgrade-raises-questions-on-aquatic-centre/
I guess Kogarah is ahead of Penrith for some reason

Last edited: