What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 EF 2 Sun - Parramatta 28-20 Newcastle @ Browne

Finals Week 1: Parramatta v Newcastle

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Well we started shit, then we at least woke up in the middle but the attack looked tentative? I don't mind earning the right but we were cutting up their right edge with no adventure at all.

Now we look happy to attack which is nice. Really should be 16-4 but what do you do?

Knights D has been good until the last ten. We're not out of trouble yet.

Someguy

First Grade
Pretty obvious who the NRL want to play the Panthers.

but can they stop Parra from ruining the party?

As a storm supporter I should be praying for the eels to get knocked out but after the rubbish HIAs the leg twist and the obstruction try I actually want Parra to win

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He looks like a young pug that needs to be put down due to breathing problems.
GIF by collin

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
but can they stop Parra from ruining the party?

As a storm supporter I should be praying for the eels to get knocked out but after the rubbish HIAs the leg twist and the obstruction try I actually want Parra to win

why would a storm supporter want the eels to lose

we are to the storm what Daryl cullinan was to Shane Warne

Bazal

Post Whore
So sad that Mack Horton is reduced to doing Shapes ads after what he did to Sun Yang

seanoff

Juniors
how much does Ponga pay for his good press?

3 shithouse efforts in a position where he had a chance to at least pressure or a try scoring play. he touched 1 guy, i think by mistake, because the other 2 times he's not gone close. at all.

Latest posts