What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Game I - NSW 50-6 QLD @ QCBS Townsville

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All these angry dejected QLDers are going to be hitting the pubs looking for Bundy after game.

Unfortunately that's actually bad for the local economy because after a skinful of that shit they'll burn the city down

Yes that’s right, Bundy doesn’t hold up compared with the silky, smooth taste of Cronulla Beer Co XPA, the drop of choice for cultured NSWankers.

One sip and you’ll be looking at the nearest brown person and saying “get the f*ck off my beach, we’re full”. For a riot of a good time.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yes that’s right, Bundy doesn’t hold up compared with the silky, smooth taste of Cronulla Beer Co XPA, the drop of choice for cultured NSWankers.

One sip and you’ll be looking at the nearest brown person and saying “get the f*ck off my beach, we’re full”. For a riot of a good time.

I don't live in Cronulla.

Or NSW.

QLD just don't get geography. Or Origin