What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 14-12 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Grand Final: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 53 51.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 50 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
Worst grand final refereeing in living memory. Wasn't a knock on by Blake. Earlier clear as day dropped it and the merkins rule it a strip. And worst of all, the Panthers have not been made to go back 10 all bloody game. The moment the ball is in the dummy half's hands they are about 5 metres in. Absolutely disgraceful one way biased refereeing

Bazal

Post Whore
Worst grand final refereeing in living memory. Wasn't a knock on by Blake. Earlier clear as day dropped it and the merkins rule it a strip. And worst of all, the Panthers have not been made to go back 10 all bloody game. The moment the ball is in the dummy half's hands they are about 5 metres in. Absolutely disgraceful one way biased refereeing

Jeez you'd think just getting fingered for the first time would have you in a better mood

84 Baby

Referee
I would rather go back to Nable as an actual commentator than watch Nine and I am not kidding.
I’ll be honest, I usually watch games on 9. It has fallen off a cliff late this season. No Sterlo will mean it’s even worse next year

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Bennett was brave going into a grand final with a green as grass rookie at fullback. He'll be giving Latrell a nice old side eye on his way out the door if they end up losing

hineyrulz

Post Whore
New York Yankees Smh GIF by MLB

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
It sucks when it doesn't go your way, yeah....