What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Grand Final: Panthers V Souths

murraymob

Coach
This just proves that Bennett is desperate, and he's a hypocrite.
No it proves he is trying the old us against them battle.he achieved that last time when .Cleary bought into it .this time it will not get the response he wants

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Wests have signed 2 players but I am not at liberty to disclose their names. You guys won't be impressed.

Are they in our current 17.

If your not at liberty to disclose their names. Why are you here in Grandfinal week flinging poo around....What's the point.

Sorry but your post is the type of thing opposition fans come in with.....I'm asking why and why now ?

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Thinking about it logically.

It will be players who are not signed for 2022.

And I'm sure W/T have opened their cheque book very wide for the deals.

YoungPanther

Juniors
Are they in our current 17.

If your not at liberty to disclose their names. Why are you here in Grandfinal week flinging poo around....What's the point.

Sorry but your post is the type of thing opposition fans come in with.....I'm asking why and why now ?
Because he should be in his own forum not throwing mud in ours.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Because he should be in his own forum not throwing mud in ours.

I'm sorry I've lost the train of thought here. Was it you or silly old dementia Silverdale claiming some players were leaving the dessert of Penrith for the greener pastures of W/T land ?

I've come in late......LOL

Girds89

Bench
We have to shut down murray and cook.

All centers around them.

The goal needs to be to get murray on his back every tackle. Slow him down and we can dominate the ruck. Let him get a roll on and cook and walker flow on from that and it becomes extremley hard to stop..

When they are on a roll they are extremley polished in attack.

If you can unsettle them by slowing down murray it all starts with him and will go a long way to winning the yardage battle and gaining momentum.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Aaaaand Brian Fletcher has retaliated. Ffs can’t this guy just be quiet for one second?

At least it wasn't Ivan.

Souths have been pretty 'lippy' since their win against us a couple of weeks ago.

I hope on Sunday we can return the serve with interest and win.

I'm determined this week to enjoy the game, like I did last week against Storm.

It's going to be brutal.

I just hope all players can get out onto the field and play great.

May the best team on the field win.

murraymob

Coach
Never said they were Penrith players. Was giving him something to run back to the wests forum with and might have stayed out of here.
The only panther available to head to the tigers is me.i can be bought .Silverdale will put my poster on the wall and pray to the mob god.just quietly silverdale is a closet panther we go way back to the days when the club run its own forum .Silverdale was a regular back then

Latest posts