What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Grand Final: Panthers V Souths

murraymob

Coach
We have to shut down murray and cook.

All centers around them.

The goal needs to be to get murray on his back every tackle. Slow him down and we can dominate the ruck. Let him get a roll on and cook and walker flow on from that and it becomes extremley hard to stop..

When they are on a roll they are extremley polished in attack.

If you can unsettle them by slowing down murray it all starts with him and will go a long way to winning the yardage battle and gaining momentum.
Burgess may be a bigger key.he run for over 200 meters last time.cook run on the back of that

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

I think speak for myself here, and my family.

Win or Lose I will be so very proud.

Proud of a team whose co captain has played with a busted shoulder now for a number of months.

Proud of blokes like Brian To'o, Leota, JFH, Edwards who have played through great pain and discomfort to get to a grandfinal.

proud of the 6 players who made the Dally M team of the year.

Proud of the 7 players who played origin. and the 6 who won origin.

Proud of the team who are so closely aligned with the surrounding community. The father whose the coach and his son.

The young boys from the Druitt who have given inspiration to many kids in impovished circumstances that you can achieve.

One word.....PROUD.

Pokitren

Juniors
I think speak for myself here, and my family.

Win or Lose I will be so very proud.

Proud of a team whose co captain has played with a busted shoulder now for a number of months.

Proud of blokes like Brian To'o, Leota, JFH, Edwards who have played through great pain and discomfort to get to a grandfinal.

proud of the 6 players who made the Dally M team of the year.

Proud of the 7 players who played origin. and the 6 who won origin.

Proud of the team who are so closely aligned with the surrounding community. The father whose the coach and his son.

The young boys from the Druitt who have given inspiration to many kids in impovished circumstances that you can achieve.

One word.....PROUD.
That's it, then he has nothing to fear, not all the fans are going to eat him :D

roofromoz

First Grade
“We’re talking about a bloke in a blue shirt, and we’re worried about winning the prize, not a bloke who is running on the field,” Fletcher said. "We’ve got not interest in it at all. Why is it such a fuss?"

If there is no interest, then keep your FKING MOUTH SHUT

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
“We’re talking about a bloke in a blue shirt, and we’re worried about winning the prize, not a bloke who is running on the field,” Fletcher said. "We’ve got not interest in it at all. Why is it such a fuss?"

If there is no interest, then keep your FKING MOUTH SHUT

Personally Roo I don't have a problem with Fletcher responding in this matter.

As I said earlier South Sydney have become very 'lippy' in the last few weeks.

Smug Panther

First Grade

Then shut them up on the field then laugh in the media.

Ivan lost us the game week 1, he really is a mediocre coach

GongPanther

Referee
Honestly, after what we did to Melbourne last week and after what happened in last year's GF, do Souths feel they really have a dog in this fight?

murraymob

Coach

You do understand the bunnies are fishing and looking for the reaction fletcher should just shut up and stay in the background don’t give them anything to cling to

Latest posts