What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Grand Final: Panthers V Souths

soc123_au

Staff member
I have a mate who accidentally smoked his pole falling into a backyard fire when heavily inebriated (obviously).

I believe he was wearing polyester pants at the time as well for extra points (and pain).
Oh dear. Polyester is never a good idea.

The_Frog

First Grade
I think I may know what you are getting at? Mary J maybe?
The urban dictionary is your friend. I don't know half of these things that soc comes up with, leading a simple life as I do, but its an education. And no nothing to do with pot.

soc123_au

Staff member
The urban dictionary is your friend. I don't know half of these things that soc comes up with, leading a simple life as I do, but its an education. And no nothing to do with pot.
It's in urban dictionary? Ha ha.

roofromoz

First Grade
You and me both. Plus probably the majority of this panther subforum.

Last year, I think it only truly hit me once I was at the stadium and the players ran out. The first half was a crazy blur, the second half was much better. Not sure about this time around, I will try to keep busy all week.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
After going to last years Grand Final ( freezing my ass off and watching the worse half of footy ever) I'm sort of glad that the opportunity to go this year has been taken out of my hands.

GongPanther

Referee
I'd say he was hoping to get Penrith in trouble but you don't have to own a team to know that its the ref who marks the spot for kicks at goals, and it is Sutton getting the please explain.
That did cross my mind. But yea, it's on the ref. I mean, is Rusty going to bitch moan on Twatter the penalty count if it goes against them if they lose the GF?

If we are pasting Souths late in the game, and we scored out wide, I hope Cleary sets up the conversion right in front of the posts just for the lolz.

murraymob

Coach
Last time we played the bunnies we had Edwards Leota May out was there a fourth player .these guys should be back .we only lost by 6

Latest posts