What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Grand Final: Panthers V Souths

GongPanther

Referee
What a week leading up to this game it will be. The chance of defeating one of the two original clubs in Souths. We have already have the other in Easts in which is a big badge of honor. But now we need the Souths scalp.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hi Guys. I'm on the bus. Let's start the party.
I reckon people under estimated the Eels and how good Penriths performance last week was. That was a mighty game and the quality was higher then today.
Storm couldn't match the Eels and that was without their best forward RCG. Since they've had a few easy games against Sharks and Manly.
The 6 x games prior to finals have not been easy win.
I reckon Panthers will blast Souths off park. They should of blasted the Storm but played a little timid.

BxTom

Bench
Hi Guys. I'm on the bus. Let's start the party.
I reckon people under estimated the Eels and how good Penriths performance last week was. That was a mighty game and the quality was higher then today.
Storm couldn't match the Eels and that was without their best forward RCG. Since they've had a few easy games against Sharks and Manly.
The 6 x games prior to finals have not been easy win.
I reckon Panthers will blast Souths off park. They should of blasted the Storm but played a little timid.
I think that too.

Girds89

Bench
Fish
Leota
Tpj

Could all be out. Fish and tpj fid not look good at all. Hopefully pete green and co begin working around the clock immediatley on those 3 and edwards and brian.

Fangs

Coach
Holy hell, here we are.

That was fairly unwinnable and we did it.

Many decisions around injuries. To'o and Edwards are playing busted. JFH carrying injury, but is Leota ready to come back in?

Going to be a huge week.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Wow we did it lads....... No one will miss this game trust me..

This is our fairytail. This is our redemption, this is our moment to stick it to every f**king media outlet that has shitcanned us for a long time..

The script is written, we just need to sign it off...

Lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
I'm not celebrating this game; we lose next week and it means f**king nothing. I don't think I could stomach two GF losses in a row.

Latest posts