What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Grand Final: Panthers V Souths

Iamback

Coach
South’s have just launched a complaint into how much time our trainer was on the field against storm. It’s best that Ivan and the club just ignores it and not fall into the same trap again, just focus on the footy. Especially our loud mouth ceo, just BE QUIET
Those here in Sydney can go for it. Those in camp in QLD need to shut up

DinkyDi

Juniors
Here we go again?

1632870573665.jpeg

Attachments

• 243327406_3084889268396585_8087591017300534618_n.jpg
    243327406_3084889268396585_8087591017300534618_n.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 19

WestyLife

First Grade
South’s have just launched a complaint into how much time our trainer was on the field against storm. It’s best that Ivan and the club just ignores it and not fall into the same trap again, just focus on the footy. Especially our loud mouth ceo, just BE QUIET

Yeah they need to shut up and just win the damn game.

Crashtest

Juniors
There is a good article on nrl.com about how our 17 players named for the grand final were scouted to Penrith.

The comment below about Liam Martin made me laugh, and sums him up perfectly!

Jones: "I remember saying to his mum that ideally he'd be at training two or three nights a week. Maxine responded very firmly that we would see him every Friday. Given the distance I honestly crossed his name off the list when I looked around a training session and couldn't see the kid from Temora. Then one of the coaches dragged us over to watch this unknown country fella belting kids that were double his size, no one wanted to run at him. I wrote his name back down quick smart."

WestyLife

First Grade
This just proves that Bennett is desperate, and he's a hypocrite.

No Bennett has been using the media for years. He's playing the game. Our side just have to be smart enough to see what's happening and play it with a straight bat.

giphy.gif

Ivan last time:

giphy.gif

The_Frog

First Grade
How bloody slow was he though when Smith made the break. I've seen grandpa and his frame go faster up High St
First game back from an MCL which might not have been 100% healed but it's true he is hardly Jason Saab at the best of times.

Panther Pete

Juniors
Is it normal that I have had a strange feeling in my stomach all week and need to do a nervous crap ever time I think about this Sunday?

snickers007

Juniors

gurmiyrg__

Juniors
Hard to know what Pattinson could have been. Injuries and playing in an era with some pretty special quicks haven't worked in his favor.
always thought he deserved a spot over starc, doesnt offer a lot after the early stages of the innings.

mxlegend99

Referee
Wish Bennett would focus on the game rather than trying to manipulate the referees yet again. The NRL claim it has no effect on how they adjudicate. Yet from the opening whistle of our first game referees were warning us about exactly what he complained about.

Souths are then doing the same thing they whined about us doing but not being warned for it. Now they're complaining about trainers on the field when Wayne Bennett and Alfie were the ones who made it an art to have a trainer on as 18th man.