What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Grand Final: Souths v Penrith Oct 3rd

the phantom menace

First Grade
Good on 'em. Better team today, and it makes up for last year's loss. Guessing Cleary for the medal?

Now we just need Rabs and Gould to retire alongside Sterlo, and the night's complete.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
What call won em this game? ... it was fair n square ... good game
Burton tackle to head in the last 10 (even Gus said that’s a penalty all year)

panthers knocking ball as south’s attacking in the 20 in the last 5 (even 9 commentators saying south’s should have the ball)

hybrideel

Bench
What call won em this game? ... it was fair n square ... good game
I'd say the missed knock on by Cleary making the tackle was a pretty big one, but will grudgingly admit Penrith were the better team for the vast majority of the game

strider

Post Whore
Burton tackle to head in the last 10 (even Gus said that’s a penalty all year)

panthers knocking ball as south’s attacking in the 20 in the last 5 (even 9 commentators saying south’s should have the ball)
The burton one was a fairy tap

Gazzamatta

Coach
What a player is Burton. Gee I hope Barrett dosent ruin him.
Nleary MOTM for sure.
Has Kikau got narcolepesy? Kept falling asleep on the tackled player.

strider

Post Whore
I hate to agree with Gus but he is right, they have been calling them all year as at least a penalty, including in the semis against Smith. Why the change tonight?
No they havent ... Gus was just doing his horseshit, look at me im not biased routine