What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

yakstorm

First Grade
I'm so glad that the NSWRL were able to find room to add another sponsor logo, two sets of player numbers and the entire match details to the upper torso... Would have looked bare without them...

I don't think so, it would've been announced by now
Thankfully the NSWRL said there will be no alternate this year when announcing the Puma deal.

If they add one next year, I bet that it will be based on this:
images

Dawesy76

Juniors
Is it like those 'city' designs that are used in the NBA?
Yeh broncos had one last year where it had the story bridge silhouette in the maroon. It was a crazy good jersey. They started wearing it a few more times at the back end of the season, wish they did it again this year.

Captain Rats

Juniors
I was thinking about t shirts. Better still, dance them out in top hats and tails.

Seriously, I have 5 NRL jerseys. Three for my team and 2 NSW Origin jerseys. I'm wearing an Origin jersey as we speak.

Panther2021

Juniors
I'm so glad that the NSWRL were able to find room to add another sponsor logo, two sets of player numbers and the entire match details to the upper torso... Would have looked bare without them...

Thankfully the NSWRL said there will be no alternate this year when announcing the Puma deal.

images
I dont mind this jersey...

It's Been Done

Juniors

images

That reminds me of this

1623400545057.png