What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

yakstorm

First Grade
What the Titans will wear against the Blue Rabbitohs

2021_GC_Titans_Replica_Anzac_Jersey_Mens_GTJRM21504_Front_776x.jpg

2021_GC_Titans_Replica_Anzac_Jersey_Mens_GTJRM21504_Back_776x.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1618350044166.jpg
    FB_IMG_1618350044166.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Roosters kit is awesome.
Hopefully Dragons wear either the red v, or heritage jersey on ANZAC day
Hopefully just the Red V. If they want to "ANZAC" it up, do what we did years ago with just the RSL badge and the green & gold gameday patch below the STGI shield (granted, that patch was there because the embroidery said "Alliance Stadium" instead of Allianz).

Saint Doc

Coach
Hopefully just the Red V. If they want to "ANZAC" it up, do what we did years ago with just the RSL badge and the green & gold gameday patch below the STGI shield (granted, that patch was there because the embroidery said "Alliance Stadium" instead of Allianz).

That’s right. Good times!

I actually like the poppy vee, but I feel like Classic will either go in a new direction, or not do an ANZAC specific (given Indigenous already released, seems odd we wouldn’t have seen ANZAC)

That’s right. Good times!

I actually like the poppy vee, but I feel like Classic will either go in a new direction, or not do an ANZAC specific (given Indigenous already released, seems odd we wouldn’t have seen ANZAC)

I thought the poppy V was a clever interpretation of the red V but how Anzac is it? The poppy is meant to be a symbol of Remembrance Day. We use rosemary on this day, I thought. Too pickey?

gzerounian

Juniors
Nice experiment. The colours look alright and could be good for a future club but doesn’t look very airforcey to me. South’s logo reminds me of

View attachment 47593
haha yess the good old Esso petrol stations! Sometimes I think the best special jerseys are the cryptic ones (like the Roosters light blue or the Parramatta Blue M&M). It gets people asking the question as to why they are wearing a different jersey and hence starts a conversation.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Ok, I get that it's being worn in ANZAC weekend... but wouldn't it make more sense to wear it the week after against the Raiders?

Clubs have worn themed jerseys on different weekends before....

It looks like the bosses are trying to stop this...

Good thing too!! I dont know if it more annoying for being disrespectful or just amateur.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Love this jersey matchup. Some would say they clash, but I don’t think they do. I just wish the broncos used a lighter, less purple shade of maroon. Panthers kit is great. No side panels looks really nice