What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

kdalymc

Bench
Storm:
EzFyYS5VoAIazwb
That is spew

It's Been Done

Juniors
I'm confident in saying that the Raider's Heritage jersey is being used as their home jersey full time. That's the 3rd time they've worn it at a home game to date

yakstorm

First Grade

The actual artwork itself I don't mind, with the combination of the poppy and the diggers, for me I just don't know why they needed the blue square around the ANZAC Appeal logo and why the fade for the sleeves isn't the other way around.

roofromoz

First Grade
I'm confident in saying that the Raider's Heritage jersey is being used as their home jersey full time. That's the 3rd time they've worn it at a home game to date

Penrith have worn their heritage jersey 3 out of the 6 matches so far too, 2 in the pink away and only 1 time the home ( v Storm). Maybe the heritage will 'organically' become the home soonish. Hope so, but also love the simplicity of the current home design as well.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hertz remains the PENRITH!!! sleeve sponsor until 2023...

I love the "as first revealed at bluebet stadium" as though fans are frothing over a sponsorship extension announcement :joy:
Penrith have worn their heritage jersey 3 out of the 6 matches so far too, 2 in the pink away and only 1 time the home ( v Storm). Maybe the heritage will 'organically' become the home soonish. Hope so, but also love the simplicity of the current home design as well.
There has been a reason each game for the heritage tbf. R1 opening game of 1991 anniversary season, V Canb as the actual commemoration, and this week because it was the best non clashing kit v Brisbane. Anzac jersey this week then probably more normal jerseys going forward. Heritage will probably get less air time

MugaB

Coach
The actual artwork itself I don't mind, with the combination of the poppy and the diggers, for me I just don't know why they needed the blue square around the ANZAC Appeal logo and why the fade for the sleeves isn't the other way around.
I don't like the whole jerseys color combo, but reversing the main color and sleeve color would have probably worked better, castores stitching is also pretty ugly looking, its almost like they are even trying

Latest posts