What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

yakstorm

First Grade
Just saw this. Was that just the one year for steeden?
I guess we'll wait and see what the official release says, but the fact the chosen photo still has Steeden branding on it and Asic boots makes one feel like this could just be a footwear sponsorship (which is what Brisbane had for 2020 before Asics took over Kit manufacturing).

The Steeden deal, when announced, was for three seasons as well.

It's Been Done

Juniors
The Roosters will have the Gotcha4Life foundation replace Unibet's spot in this Saturday's game against Penrith, previously it was notably used to cover Unibet on Joesph Suaalii's jersey

I guess we'll wait and see what the official release says, but the fact the chosen photo still has Steeden branding on it and Asic boots makes one feel like this could just be a footwear sponsorship (which is what Brisbane had for 2020 before Asics took over Kit manufacturing).

The Steeden deal, when announced, was for three seasons as well.
Just had a "targeted ad" from the Steeden Facebook page announce a sale on all WT merch, with a free WT footy thrown in with every purchase.

Looks to be a bit more to the Asics move.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Shoyld have stuck with last years away, with the white shoulders
Their all navy home would have contrasted so much better.

•Titans club colours - light blue, gold, white, navy

•Cowboys club colours -Navy, gold, grey/white

the cowboys being the away team should mean they wear the kit that contrasts the best with the Titans home. Their solid and dark home is the obvious choice, not their away which shares qualities with the Titans.

they both had white shorts, navy shoulders and then the men of league socks just made it worse.

It annoys me in the same way it does when the knights wear their away against the roosters.

•Roosters-navy, red, white
•Knights-blue, red

Why would the knights add white to their palet against a team that also has white. Knights home jersey vs roosters home jersey looks so much more visually pleasing than the Knights away vs the roosters home.

The NRL need like a ‘Jersey Marshal’ or something

It's Been Done

Juniors
I think this on-field official for the Storm isn't aware that ISC has left them
20210812_195625-jpg.1203971

Latest posts