What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

shadowboxer

First Grade
Just a question from left field..... "How the furhuck did Frizzel stay on the paddock in yesterdays game.

He was as wobbly as the town drunk at closing time during the first half of the game.

Did he go for a HIA at all?
Ridiculous.
The wife was watching it with me and was appalled. Not only cause she has a thing for the Frizell but the fact he was still out there.
When the casual viewer calls something like that and starts asking questions - the NRL have a problem.
No consistency

Chimp

Bench
Ridiculous.
The wife was watching it with me and was appalled. Not only cause she has a thing for the Frizell but the fact he was still out there.
When the casual viewer calls something like that and starts asking questions - the NRL have a problem.
No consistency
The whole concussions piece is just a rort nowadays. Rarely see a half or a fullback go off - but see plenty of middles needing a check at around the 20 mins and 50/60 mins mark…
I get the principle behind the rule, but it’s an area that cannot be rort proof, and in the big games, teams will pick and choose when players require a head check. Need to either go full hog and have entirely independent docs, (and even then, players will fake symptoms to get the HIA), so would really only work if you’re not allowed to return to the field regardless. My view; players sign waivers and scrap the rule completely.

Generalzod

Immortal
We alll know how successfull the Melbourne Storm are, but are they influencing the masses in Victoria...
regional-ratings-breakdown-1.png

Quigs

Immortal
ferhuck it is going to be interesting with that last Pennies interchange. The commentators said that the panthers had used up their 8 replacements and with minutes to go the last bloke goes off with a foot injury and nek minutt Pangai goes on carrying the 'free' replacement card.

I reckon there might be a bit more said about that.

R-15-3

Bench
ferhuck it is going to be interesting with that last Pennies interchange. The commentators said that the panthers had used up their 8 replacements and with minutes to go the last bloke goes off with a foot injury and nek minutt Pangai goes on carrying the 'free' replacement card.

I reckon there might be a bit more said about that.
100%
They don’t win if they had to play with 12, Penrith new it.
They also know the NRL won’t take the win off them if it’s an illegal interchange.
f**k I hope it’s illegal but feel if it is the nrl will take the blame anyway.

The rugby league has a precedent in that many years ago if an extra man was on the field the team lost the points for the game.

I think shit might hit the fan over this one big time.
Apparently TPJ was off earlier from a free interchange because of a Niokore tackle so he is allowed back on as a free one as well.

snout

First Grade
Parramatta make a break late.
Bloke gets pulled down in pennies 10..
Penrith defence in disarray and Parramatta just need a quick play the ball and Mitch Kenny goes down IN BACK PLAY!!
...with FOOT INJURY!!
...and play is stopped. Pennies get their line set and a breather.
For real??

Last edited: