What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

Generalzod

Immortal
At their best sure they can but on what they showed last night….no chance. They’ve gotta get through another sudden death game first albeit Parra or Newie. Meanwhile the Storm sit back and hope for a brutal game.
I dont think it will be that brutal they'll be either playing the Eels or the Knights, not known for their brutality.

Craigshark

First Grade
Where has all the smugness gone..lol but saying that geez Souths are the biggest milks for crusher tackles they should be ashamed of themselves, they did not allow Penrith did get fast play the ball, constant wrestle typical coached boring Bennett team…

can’t stand Souths, but they are nowhere near the raiders in the milking penalties field. That team is the biggest bunch of cats in the game. They are even sponsored by milk. Too ironic.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Just watched Redcliffe (Warriors) v Souths (Broncos).

Young kid playing 6 for Souths Ezra Mam class above, expect to see him next year, skills and instincts you cannot teach and lightning fast.

f**king Broncos turns 19 later in the year.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I can't remember 2 more arrogant tools as the Cleary's.

Ivan in particular after the way he screwed th Tigers over and sits there all year like he is entitled to the premiership. Bellamy or Bennet had that squad and I doubt they lose a game all year.

Cleary was at the tigers when they signed those big names on big deals yes but the board allowed it to happen. They agreed with these players to register them on huge contracts but look who the Tigers have signed signed since then. Roberts, Joey Leilua, Tamou, all shit. Nobody wants to go there because they’ve got absolutely zero future prospects. It’s for outcasts and last chance saloons, and if they sign Curtis Scott and Adam Elliot as rumoured then that proves me right.

That club is an absolute shambles and they can blame it on Cleary all they want but the board are f**ked and the whole club is from top to bottom. Nobody to blame but themselves.

PJ

First Grade
Cleary was at the tigers when they signed those big names on big deals yes but the board allowed it to happen. They agreed with these players to register them on huge contracts but look who the Tigers have signed signed since then. Roberts, Joey Leilua, Tamou, all shit. Nobody wants to go there because they’ve got absolutely zero future prospects. It’s for outcasts and last chance saloons, and if they sign Curtis Scott and Adam Elliot as rumoured then that proves me right.

That club is an absolute shambles and they can blame it on Cleary all they want but the board are f**ked and the whole club is from top to bottom. Nobody to blame but themselves.

I was more thinking of the way he walked out on them. I think he's classless.

DJDL

Bench
Spot on PJ. His press conference last night only supported that view. His comment of “supposed crusher tackles” is a prime example.

snout

First Grade

If the Tigs had a no-dickheads policy they couldn't field a team.

James Roberts. Joey lailua. Curtis Scott. Adam Elliott. Reads like a Friday night in the watchouse.

They had the 2 best players in the comp.
Tedesco.
Papenhuasan - who languished in reserve grade... A try scoring, goal-kicking, 40 metre field goal kicking junior kangaroo.
And they hitched their wagon to Luke brooks.

The Tales from Tigertown showed a club full of unprofessional from top to bottom.
Maguire will be the luckiest guy in the game when they punt him.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
If the Tigs had a no-dickheads policy they couldn't field a team.

James Roberts. Joey lailua. Curtis Scott. Adam Elliott. Reads like a Friday night in the watchouse.

They had the 2 best players in the comp.
Tedesco.
Papenhuasan - who languished in reserve grade... A try scoring, goal-kicking, 40 metre field goal kicking junior kangaroo.
And they hitched their wagon to Luke brooks.

The Tales from Tigertown showed a club full of unprofessional from top to bottom.
Maguire will be the luckiest guy in the game when they punt him.

100% agree. the club and its fans are happy to blame things on other people but the whole place stinks and i for one am glad we are not like them. The recruiting and retention at the Wests Tigers is absolutely atrocious and they’re performing on field accordingly. The current mess they’re in is all their own fault.

Generalzod

Immortal
100% agree. the club and its fans are happy to blame things on other people but the whole place stinks and i for one am glad we are not like them. The recruiting and retention at the Wests Tigers is absolutely atrocious and they’re performing on field accordingly. The current mess they’re in is all their own fault.
First they need to do is make Campbelltown it's head quarters, and forget Concord...

snout

First Grade
Just merge the merged.
They're all shit.

St Balmain Illawarra Dragonpies

Last edited:

Meanhfish

Juniors
No big surprises this weekend 7 and 8 gone, next week should be 5 and 6 out, they were the weaker of the 6 left, only really a chance if you finish top 4, I was impressed with the Storm and Rabbits, Panthers and Manly were not great or didn’t manage the pressure well and Parra and Roosters both lucky to win and should be punted next week.

Quigs

Immortal
Just a question from left field..... "How the furhuck did Frizzel stay on the paddock in yesterdays game.

He was as wobbly as the town drunk at closing time during the first half of the game.

Did he go for a HIA at all?

Just a question from left field..... "How the furhuck did Frizzel stay on the paddock in yesterdays game.

He was as wobbly as the town drunk at closing time during the first half of the game.

Did he go for a HIA at all?
Ray Stone as well when he headbutted saifiti's hip