What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

jc155776

Coach
Doggies spent a heap of cap this year as well to bring some f**king bums over.

Our rebuild has involved bringing youth in.

no idea what the f**k the dogs are doing.

whod sign Barrett after the shit he left at Manly?

Why isn’t Barrett getting roasted in the media obviously has mates in the right places because he is a ducking woeful coach. Has taken away the grit that dogs had last year and added nothing. How could you take a team finishing second Last the year before that much backwards?

Frenzy.

Immortal
They are f**ked.
They have half their squad up for sale after this year, so do we. Which team does a player choose if it comes down to club culture?
Not them that's for sure. Let them pay overs, they'll go down the Manly route.

Well we could swap and maintain the status quo. LOL

Frenzy.

Immortal

Why isn’t Barrett getting roasted in the media obviously has mates in the right places because he is a ducking woeful coach. Has taken away the grit that dogs had last year and added nothing. How could you take a team finishing second Last the year before that much backwards?

But, but......but he has poached Sandycock off us

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Frenzy.

Immortal
FMFFJJ!

If 2016 was a soft comp 2021 is dead set flaccid.

Riddle me this.

It's clearer than ever there are not enough quality players to make the comp even. Yet they still talk expansion and now require 18 men per team a week.

That's 16 less available for an expansion team.

Rugby League has gone mad.

Reactions: PJ

Quigs

Immortal
Well that was good for a laugh. Another week of me Donkey supporting friends staying clear of me. And to thinks Souffs and Penrith to come for Kevies Boyz.

PJ

First Grade
FMFFJJ!

If 2016 was a soft comp 2021 is dead set flaccid.

Riddle me this.

It's clearer than ever there are not enough quality players to make the comp even. Yet they still talk expansion and now require 18 men per team a week.

That's 16 less available for an expansion team.

Rugby League has gone mad.

Yep I said something similar earlier in the thread.

So many average players running around.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Yep. Walker should get cited for that elbow too
100% agree. As always bugger all consistency. Your either a NRL darling or your not - be interesting what the reaction or fallout from that grub act will be.
And again like a broken record I reiterate - they wonder why people are disillusioned by the game and it ain’t making money.

coolumsharkie

Referee

Exactumundo! Gotta feel sorry for Dean Pay, at least he could get a shit team up to perform.

And it's a testament to Barrett that with the competition of shit teams this year, his team is numero uno!!!

coolumsharkie

Referee
If you got a spare few bucks whack it on the Titans to come over the top of Canberra. They are looking likely.

azzah72

Bench
I'll be watching Parra quite keenly on Monday as I think them and Canberra might be pretenders.

Melb, Penrith, Souths.

Roosters if their new half ends up being a gun.

Only ones in it I reckon.

If we click, we could be top 5.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I'll be watching Parra quite keenly on Monday as I think them and Canberra might be pretenders.

Melb, Penrith, Souths.

Roosters if their new half ends up being a gun.

Only ones in it I reckon.

If we click, we could be top 5.
Big ask for a new halfback, look how it took Chad to get to his level

snout

First Grade
I love the way the media froth over souths. They have them down as a laydown for the GF.
every year wayne bennett teams fall. They fly high but are soft in the belly when push comes to shove.
Watch them this week with no Cody Walker - hes where all their points come from.

Nek week: bennett v broncs.
bennett v kevvie.
Interesting

Stake Removed

First Grade
I love the way the media froth over souths. They have them down as a laydown for the GF.
every year wayne bennett teams fall. They fly high but are soft in the belly when push comes to shove.
Watch them this week with no Cody Walker - hes where all their points come from.

Nek week: bennett v broncs.
bennett v kevvie.
Interesting
They will destroy the Broncs

shadowboxer

First Grade
Dragons look like world beaters against steel city. Odd game.
They might show some resolve that Pearce has fugged off

jc155776

Coach
Knights have lost the plot.

Four players try and shoulder charge a winger and the result is a knocked out knight.

shadowboxer

First Grade
What a game
What drama
Best game of Sunday footy in a long time.
Channel 9
What a piss trickle into the abyss. dragons April premiers