What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

PJ

First Grade
The cowboys arent understrength.
They are littered with SOO players.
They are simply not putting in.
Maquire said it himself after sundays game.

Theyve had years riding on thurstons coat tails and have become soft. The coach is a hard arse as was paul green and they simply do not have the heart for the fight.
2 international players apparently have the shits because the coach wont give them their own way. JT and holmes

Wasn't actually thinking of the Cowboys specifically.

Canterbury is right up there though as unwatchable.

Stake Removed

First Grade
They will still make the 8, they are still under cap, they could make mid season purchase or don't be surprised if the go with
Fback the 17 year old.
5/8 Teddy.
Hb Walker
I see James Hooper has been trawling in here, he is reporting the exact same thing I sad re Teddy and the kid

Quigs

Immortal
Gee the Pennies -v- The Hartleys of Brookvale bout tonight looks like it should be a real top shelf game. I will probably try and watch it through boredom but I can't guarantee I will be there for the final whistle.

Been a long bloody rebuild.

Ours will be worse if we can't shed some........wait for it..................

Sacred cows!!!
They are f**ked.
They have half their squad up for sale after this year, so do we. Which team does a player choose if it comes down to club culture?
Not them that's for sure. Let them pay overs, they'll go down the Manly route.