What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

shadowboxer

First Grade
Not a fan of either team but not a great advert for the greatest game at all….
That stop in play by Penrith from the player with a sore foot in the closing stages was embarrassing.
Fingers crossed the storm do a dead set number of panthers next week

roboshark

Coach
Parramatta make a break late.
Bloke gets pulled down in pennies 10..
Penrith defence in disarray and Parramatta just need a quick play the ball and Mitch Kenny goes down IN BACK PLAY!!
...with FOOT INJURY!!
...and play is stopped. Pennies get their line set and a breather.
For real??
Didn't they do the same against us

Ozzi_78

First Grade
All the more reason to see Penrith cry next week or the week after. I couldn’t be More on The storm train anymore given the 4 teams that are left.

Last edited:

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
How can anyone like the Storm like come on. I know the other sides remaining might not be some of your cups of tea but this storm side are so unlikeable. Can’t stand them. Every Sharks and NRL fan in general should automatically hate Melbourne and everything about them, the shit they have brought to the game over the years has changed it for the worse. Plus Munster, Addo-Carr, Nelson, B Smith and Kaufusi all play for them.

f**k them to hell.

Craigshark

First Grade
How can anyone like the Storm like come on. I know the other sides remaining might not be some of your cups of tea but this storm side are so unlikeable. Can’t stand them. Every Sharks and NRL fan in general should automatically hate Melbourne and everything about them, the shit they have brought to the game over the years has changed it for the worse. Plus Munster, Addo-Carr, Nelson, B Smith and Kaufusi all play for them.

f**k them to hell.

I don’t love them and I might be in the minority, but I actually don’t mind them. I enjoy watching them play. I wish all those players you mentioned played for us lol.. plus, I hope they destroy penrith*

Last edited:
Parra were dead set robbed.

every call went against them.

I don't think that arm that resulted in the penalty goal even hit the head.
Thought that too, looked like it hit his chest and then shoulder.

Still Parramatta had ample opportunity to score points but kept playing left to gutho and it never looked like working or putting chad like bombs up.

PJ

First Grade
Brad Arthur's surely learnt how important a real dummy half is.

yeah the Dummy half was poor, but that pass he threw that went mainly on the ground was backwards the whole time. Like a touch footy call of knock on.

And the strip near the end when the Parra guy was near scoring that they didn't call 6 again.

snout

First Grade
Stone's errors hurt them badly at the end. It's tough on him playing out of position cause he hits like a mule and has a real go.
He would feel shit. Did his best but learning plays can take a whole preseason or longer.
That last play was meant to go out the back to dylan brown. Junior was the decoy he never expected it.
Nek minit it's bouncing of his chest

Craigshark

First Grade
yeah the Dummy half was poor, but that pass he threw that went mainly on the ground was backwards the whole time. Like a touch footy call of knock on.

And the strip near the end when the Parra guy was near scoring that they didn't call 6 again.

the strip should have been a penalty.

Frenzy.

Immortal
If the Tigs had a no-dickheads policy they couldn't field a team.

James Roberts. Joey lailua. Curtis Scott. Adam Elliott. Reads like a Friday night in the watchouse.

They had the 2 best players in the comp.
Tedesco.
Papenhuasan - who languished in reserve grade... A try scoring, goal-kicking, 40 metre field goal kicking junior kangaroo.
And they hitched their wagon to Luke brooks.

The Tales from Tigertown showed a club full of unprofessional from top to bottom.
Maguire will be the luckiest guy in the game when they punt him.

They also had Addo-Carr, Momorovski who has shown what even a short time in Melbourne does to players, Matterson...........

WOODS!!!!!

They let all the good ones go.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Didn’t mind the look of Ray Stone but he definitely isn’t a hooker.

He may have cost them the game with that STUPID pass to Paulo. Pennies were on the ropes then big time.

He should have been hooked after his second, third, fourth or fifth dummy half error.

He a good tackling bum.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Just a question from left field..... "How the furhuck did Frizzel stay on the paddock in yesterdays game.

He was as wobbly as the town drunk at closing time during the first half of the game.

Did he go for a HIA at all?

Yes, he did. The test is easy to pass on the field. Heaps of snorkels get away with it

Frenzy.

Immortal
100% agree. the club and its fans are happy to blame things on other people but the whole place stinks and i for one am glad we are not like them. The recruiting and retention at the Wests Tigers is absolutely atrocious and they’re performing on field accordingly. The current mess they’re in is all their own fault.

hmmmm

I'm sure I've seen you in game days threads blaming every man his dog :)

Latest posts