What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

Frenzy.

Immortal
Parramatta make a break late.
Bloke gets pulled down in pennies 10..
Penrith defence in disarray and Parramatta just need a quick play the ball and Mitch Kenny goes down IN BACK PLAY!!
...with FOOT INJURY!!
...and play is stopped. Pennies get their line set and a breather.
For real??

Almost as real as Penrith's RAMPANT use of blockers when Cleary was kicking.

That old Clint Eastwood flagged it. Rarely happened in that Souths game but was back to ridiculaous levels again last night

Frenzy.

Immortal
How can anyone like the Storm like come on. I know the other sides remaining might not be some of your cups of tea but this storm side are so unlikeable. Can’t stand them. Every Sharks and NRL fan in general should automatically hate Melbourne and everything about them, the shit they have brought to the game over the years has changed it for the worse. Plus Munster, Addo-Carr, Nelson, B Smith and Kaufusi all play for them.

f**k them to hell.

You making a Storm in a teacup.

The only reason you dislike them is because they have success, are the benchmark and are not afraid to do what it takes.

I love them.

Munster, Addo-Carr, Nelson, B Smith and Kaufusi all play for them. You'd take all or any of them.

How does having Finucane and Hynes coming affect you? Finucane is one the the biggest "invisible" grubs in the game.

You making a Storm in a teacup.

The only reason you dislike them is because they have success, are the benchmark and are not afraid to do what it takes.

I love them.

Munster, Addo-Carr, Nelson, B Smith and Kaufusi all play for them. You'd take all or any of them.

How does having Finucane and Hynes coming affect you? Finucane is one the the biggest "invisible" grubs in the game.
One thing about league I do feel I understand even though I didn't reach even the lowest of heights playing . In my chosen sport I always played to the whistle and thought I hadn't really played as hard as I could if I didn't get three fouls at least out of possible five. I understand "doing what it takes" . I don't understand the authorities giving far more latitude to storm for illegalities than any other side ( bar Boncs , and Manly in yrs gone by) The wrestling, MMA holds etc that storm employed ,that risked opposition players careers, were not in the spirit of hard but fair competition played to the very limit. Its the NRL and referees job to give a fair competition . Lets not even go into the separate set of books , That Mr Smith and others seem to want to ignore so they can claim even more "success"!.

Last edited:
Hey BF - any chance you could take your hand off your nuts for 5 minutes and take a crash course in paragraphing before next season?
Its unlikely. I dont feel I have enough of importance to say to worry to much about such technicalities . If its too confusing ,feel free to ignore it. Anyway Im not taking my hands off my nuts for no one!

snout

First Grade

Quigs

Immortal
Shit lucky I just checked the kickoff times. I just noticed the Storm Pennies game is on at 4pm tomorrow (sat) I would of expected the game to be played at night.

R-15-3

Juniors
Shit lucky I just checked the kickoff times. I just noticed the Storm Pennies game is on at 4pm tomorrow (sat) I would of expected the game to be played at night.
AFL grand final tomorrow night so they moved it.

Latest posts