What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Preliminary Semifinal V Storm

Girds89

Bench
That was the Api that got him picked for NSW. That second half was everything we have missed since Luke Priddis

Api was brilliant.

So was yeo..

Id go

3 edwards
2 api
1 yeo

Capewell lost points for dropping ball stone cold with 3 to go on tackle 1.. that was soo soo bad.

I just think dylan was absolutley everywhere again. In defence and attack he was just everywhere. Saved a few tries and just didnt stop all game.

I said it earlier in the week and 100% stand by it. He does more work in defense than any other fb in the comp..by a long way too. I watched turbo closely the other night. Doesnt get through even half the work edwards does off the ball.. edwards has more effort plays which just save our bacon over and over again.. not fancy plays but soo soo valuable.

But yes..api was outstanding. Particulary in defence.. best game simce pre origin

Same as yeo.. he just is so good for us in attack.. one of his best games all year.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Api was brilliant.

So was yeo..

Id go

3 edwards
2 api
1 yeo

Capewell lost points for dropping ball stone cold with 3 to go on tackle 1.. that was soo soo bad.

I just think dylan was absolutley everywhere again. In defence and attack he was just everywhere. Saved a few tries and just didnt stop all game.

I said it earlier in the week and 100% stand by it. He does more work in defense than any other fb in the comp..by a long way too. I watched turbo closely the other night. Doesnt get through even half the work edwards does off the ball.. edwards has more effort plays which just save our bacon over and over again.. not fancy plays but soo soo valuable.

But yes..api was outstanding. Particulary in defence.. best game simce pre origin

Same as yeo.. he just is so good for us in attack.. one of his best games all year.
Those errors from Dylan in attack would normally cost a team playing Melbourne. I hate to bag a bloke who rips in so hard and defends like that. He really does murder simple overlaps though

Fangs

Coach
3 Api
2 Capewell
1 Edwards

2 and 1 both made huge errors. Api just kept grinding and didn't have Kenny to give him a breather. Just a huge game.

Munky

Coach
Api was brilliant.

So was yeo..

Id go

3 edwards
2 api
1 yeo

The Capewell drop had me on the floor punching the carpet laid two days ago.

A family member had to come check what was going on.

Girds89

Bench
I get it you love the bloke. I like him too

Got nothing to do with that..

Even if you dont think he was mom tonight..

Hes been our best over the last 2 weeks and saved us..

Hes been hammered at times in here throughout the year.

He deserves some serious credit.

Yes i bloody love the bloke. Because he looks like hes willing to die out there for his team mates.

Girds89

Bench
The Capewell drop had me on the floor punching the carpet laid two days ago.

A family member had to come check what was going on.

I was losing it too haha..

He was brilliant all game but that was sooo sooo bad. So bad. So f@cking bad. Almost cost us

kinghippo

Juniors
Amazing game. That extra effort and heart is what has taken us from an ok team to a great one.
Not a bad player on the ground, and some inspirational moments from a lot of players.
My favourite moment was the Hughes chase down, sorrenson and the Fish gave everything to be there. So proud and pumped for another grand final.