What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R1 Sat - Warriors 19-6 Gold Coast @ Central Coast

Round 1: Warriors v Gold Coast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eelectrica

Referee
Well played Warriors. Keep playing llike this and be a real shot at a return to the finals.

Titans, please let this be case of first round stage fright jitters. I'm off to the Broncos Titans game next Friday and would prefer a Broncos loss if I'm being honest.

Dingo_dan

Juniors
Surely the Titans have to be worrying about Fifita's signing.

This quite game is not out of character, in fact it was all to common for him last year.

I don't even think the 'first game at a new team' excuse works either. That is more common for backs, especially Halves and Fullbacks because getting used to new combinations takes time, but that isn't really the case for forwards. Just look at some of the club debuts we've seen from forwards already this round, like Arrow, I Papalli and Sironen

This quite game is not out of character, in fact it was all to common for him last year.

I don't even think the 'first game at a new team' excuse works either. That is more common for backs, especially Halves and Fullbacks because getting used to new combinations takes time, but that isn't really the case for forwards. Just look at some of the club debuts we've seen from forwards already this round, like Arrow, I Papalli and Sironen
Frizell

Fonua Blake

SDM

First Grade
Still not sure where all the hype on the Titans is coming from.
2-7 & 9 are all very average players. First graders, but average.
The bench also sux.
Time will tell I guess.

No spine, massively overated recruitment, bottom 4.

yakstorm

First Grade

It's only Round One, not every new signing is going to shine, especially if like Fifita they weren't able to train all week and spent two days in hospital with a viral infection.

His stats weren't horrible either, 26 tackles and over 110 run metres... Numbers only Harris and Blake beat on the Warriors side.

Latest posts