What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R11 Thu - North Qld 36-20 Newcastle @ QCBS

Round 11: North Qld v Newcastle

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
NQ fans is the kid who scored rated highly?

Has the perfect frame for the modern forward, but so does Coen Hess...

He is earmarked as a future star, Cairns boy so built tough not like the latte drinking Southerners.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
To be fair that would have been over before it began even if she showed up...

tenor.gif

mozza91

Coach
Wasn’t as bad I thought it’d be but was still pretty shit. Kind of like newer Simpsons episodes

Munky

Coach
Surely against 11 men your halves stand either side of the ruck after a forward hit up and the one against the inevitable short defence calls for the ball every f**king time.

shear_joy9

Coach
Surely against 11 men your halves stand either side of the ruck after a forward hit up and the one against the inevitable short defence calls for the ball every f**king time.

knights haven’t got a spine. Green is a Nsw cup player at best, Mann is a bench utility that’s having a mare of a season and I don’t even know what the f**k that Phoenix kid does

elyod138

Bench
NQ fans is the kid who scored rated highly?

Has the perfect frame for the modern forward, but so does Coen Hess...
He's very highly rated.

Hess has been excellent since moving to the middle by the way, the cornerstone of our pack when he's on the field.

He's very highly rated.

Hess has been excellent since moving to the middle by the way, the cornerstone of our pack when he's on the field.
When he burst onto the scene it was as a middle forward coming off the bench around the 25th minute mark. Then Paul Green tried to turn him into an edge forward and it set his career back a long way.

elyod138

Bench
When he burst onto the scene it was as a middle forward coming off the bench around the 25th minute mark. Then Paul Green tried to turn him into an edge forward and it set his career back a long way.
He was always an edge in the lower grades, he just couldn't transition to first grade out wide. I can see why both Green and Payten kept trying, he dominated there in the Under 20's.

He has less to think about in the middle and can just rip and tear.

He was always an edge in the lower grades, he just couldn't transition to first grade out wide. I can see why both Green and Payten kept trying, he dominated there in the Under 20's.

He has less to think about in the middle and can just rip and tear.
He got caught out defensively on the edges.