What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R15 Fri - Penrith 38-12 Sydney @ BlueBet

Round 15: Penrith v Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Realist

Juniors
To the Roosters fans in here - well done to your team. You gave us Panthers a real fright early on but in the end the quality of a very near full strength team against a ravaged team was just a bridge too far. It was still a brave effort. Not many teams could even come close to 'hanging' in the Top 4-6 with basically 1/2 a 1st Grade team missing and some very key players at that.

Just watched the Trent Swollensin post-game press conference crying about blokes getting sin-binned for a high-tackle when the attacking player is “slipping/falling”.

Is this f**king merkin being serious?

How this bloke says this stuff with a straight face is amazing.

And I have read, heard and seen how this guy is “good for the game”, “ speaks for the game” and all sorts of other rubbish.

Have I taken crazy pills?!?! This bloke is a self-serving, puffed up, bald, red faced penis strangler! With an amazingly deficient memory! Short or long term. They’re both shot. Take your pick!

f**k this f**ken guy.

This Year?

Immortal
Well that bullshit sin bin on Taukieaho ruined what would have been a better contest. I'm still stunned that he gets penalised for doing nothing wrong. The Roosters shape understandably looked very meh without Walker and I thought they done well to get 12 points against the best defence since the Russians in the 1940's.
Cleary's kicking game kept the Roosters on the back foot all night and the Panthers just broke them down with so quick shifts. Probably could have been 50 but they got sloppier than Spurt Gapewell's eggplant at the modelling shoot. Still a very good win.

blaza88z

Coach
This aged well 😂

The game was ruined by the refs, the Roosters were in the game up to their ears until the trusty old accidental contact sin binning took place, not the only game ruined this weekend by the refs either. Same thing happened in the Cowboys game. As if Penrith needed the help too, Roosters are missing half a first grade squad meanwhile Penrith outside of Origin are barely missing a player, there is no excuses for Penrith if they can't win the comp if their luck with injuries persists.

It will be a common theme if they don't pull their heads out of the sand and concede that sending blokes off for accidental contact to the head isn't the way to go about it, there is nothing the defender can do if a bloke loses his feet and falls into an arm or a shoulder, absolutely nothing.

Robbo had a whinge and I can understand the irony in it given he is the one who triggered the whole movement with Tedesco copping a few high shots earlier in the season but he was right with what he said, where is the defender supposed to go?

The game was ruined by the refs, the Roosters were in the game up to their ears until the trusty old accidental contact sin binning took place, not the only game ruined this weekend by the refs either. Same thing happened in the Cowboys game. As if Penrith needed the help too, Roosters are missing half a first grade squad meanwhile Penrith outside of Origin are barely missing a player, there is no excuses for Penrith if they can't win the comp if their luck with injuries persists.

It will be a common theme if they don't pull their heads out of the sand and concede that sending blokes off for accidental contact to the head isn't the way to go about it, there is nothing the defender can do if a bloke loses his feet and falls into an arm or a shoulder, absolutely nothing.

Robbo had a whinge and I can understand the irony in it given he is the one who triggered the whole movement with Tedesco copping a few high shots earlier in the season but he was right with what he said, where is the defender supposed to go?

f**k him and the Roosters!

Robbo can take a long lusty lick of my mud-whistle, and then you can also lick my crusty turd crumbs out of the corners of poor old Robbo’s chipolata lips.

Robbo wasn’t crying when these rules were suiting him like when oh, I don’t know, when Periera got SENT OFF, for accidentally hitting his deadshit player, when he was “accidentally falling”. That was also a turning point in the game.

f**k Robbo and f**k everyone who seems to think that he gives a single f**k about the game over what suits this bloated merkin on any given week.

Strike a f**ken light! The absolute biggest hypocrite in the game.

Is he “punking” us?!?!

blaza88z

Coach

Robbo can take a long lusty lick of my mud-whistle, and then you can also lick my crusty turd crumbs out of the corners of poor old Robbo’s chipolata lips.

Robbo wasn’t crying when these rules were suiting him like when oh, I don’t know, when Periera got SENT OFF, for accidentally hitting his deadshit player, when he was “accidentally falling”. That was also a turning point in the game.

f**k Robbo and f**k everyone who seems to think that he gives a single f**k about the game over what suits this bloated merkin on any given week.

Is he “punking” us?!?!

I don't care for his agenda but I do know what he was saying tonight about accidental shots to the head is accurate and needs to be changed. It happened to the Dragons as you so eloquently made reference to, it's happened to my team and it's happened to the Roosters (probably a few other teams too).

49F02253-BEE3-46E5-A1C7-D00021D1D540.jpeg

= Rules cool when they win / not cool when they lose.

Have a listen to the whinging merkin again in the presser. He starts losing track of his meandering mumbles when he realises that what he has got is exactly what he was whining for 6 weeks ago!

The poor merkin just wants to have his cake stored into his puffy cheek pouches, but would also like to eat that very same cake too.

What a f**kwit. You can see him trail off when he realises that he’s just a whinging prick.

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
View attachment 49656

= Rules cool when they win / not cool when they lose.

Have a listen to the whinging merkin again in the presser. He starts losing track of his meandering mumbles when he realises that what he has got is exactly what he was whining for 6 weeks ago!

The poor merkin just wants to have his cake stored into his puffy cheek pouches, but would also like to eat that very same cake too.

What a f**kwit. You can see him trail off when he realises that he’s just a whinging prick.
There were those pausing moments by Robbo when he knew he was sinking in mud the more he yapped on. I'm sure he would like that presser all over again, but what he has sown is more attention especially if another of his players get binned again. And BTW, during the game, the commentary did say that Easts are the most binned side in the comp.

Valheru

Coach

Is he “punking” us?!?!
Lol what a load of shit.

Pereira was a send off under any rules in any year.

Robbo said at the beginning of all this he wanted to see the serious incidents dealt with on field which was in reference to his 5/8 getting a punctured lung through foul play that didn't even result in a penalty. He never said he wants every instance of high contact to be a binning

Valheru

Coach
There were those pausing moments by Robbo when he knew he was sinking in mud the more he yapped on. I'm sure he would like that presser all over again, but what he has sown is more attention especially if another of his players get binned again. And BTW, during the game, the commentary did say that Easts are the most binned side in the comp.
And our opposition are the least binned. The rules aren't applied the same, see Proctor from last week as an example.

Is he “punking” us?!?!
I don’t agree with anything you said there but can’t help liking your post.

Lol what a load of shit.

Pereira was a send off under any rules in any year.

Robbo said at the beginning of all this he wanted to see the serious incidents dealt with on field which was in reference to his 5/8 getting a punctured lung through foul play that didn't even result in a penalty. He never said he wants every instance of high contact to be a binning
It’s not hard to understand, isn’t it but that will be the narrative now.

Latest posts