What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R18 Sun - Warriors 16-30 Penrith @ Suncorp

Round 18: Warriors v Penrith

• Warriors

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
As talented as Walsh and Walker are , every game they do silly stuff that reminds you that they are still kids

Yeah and it is a shame that he is coming into a side where his talent makes him stand out so much. Contrast that to the Roosters system and Walker and Suaalii are very well placed.

2 weeks

Coach
Panthers played within themselves simply for the win. Bigger scalps coming up in the next few weeks.

tenor.gif

Mr. Shaman

First Grade

ABC Sport

8m ·
https://www.facebook.com/abcsport.a...zwnQ-ezW_-jYYqPmbDw3V2U1r3ihDZi&__tn__=,O,P-R
😡 🏉 🤦 Kane Evans could be in hot water after the cameras picked up some profanity written on his wrist while sitting on the bench for the NZ Warriors.
Andrew Moore was pretty unhappy on Grandstand Rugby League:
"I'm happy the Warriors can't activate the 18th man despite their injuries because if Kane Evans is such an imbecile that he's got that written on the tape of his hand, he should be suspended before he even takes the field."

soc123_au

Staff member
Pretty good game really. It's a shame about the officiating, but thats pretty standard now. Huge effort from the Warriors pack, plenty of heart shown.

Fangs

Coach
Warriors unlucky, might have won with a fit team. Just had to contend with Korisau who was sublime again.

GongPanther

Referee
Congratulations Panthers fans.
Losing 4 in the first half, I bet theres a few other teams out there with much less excuses who are getting 40-50 laid on them. A very commendable and courageious effort from the Warriors which I'm sure you will be proud of.

2 weeks

Coach

NRL Chess Championship Immortal Kane " The Shadow Boxer " Evans

Meth

Staff member
Losing 4 in the first half, I bet theres a few other teams out there with much less excuses who are getting 40-50 laid on them. A very commendable and courageious effort from the Warriors which I'm sure you will be proud of.

I think we have been that team, so to not be this week is pleasing