What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R2 Thu - Parramatta 16-12 Melbourne @ Bankwest

Round 2: Parramatta v Melbourne

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 2
Parramatta Eels v Melbourne Storm
Bankwest Stadium, Parramatta (TICKETS)
Thursday 18 March 2021

NRL kickoff 8:05pm

PARRAMATTA-2021.png

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Tom Opacic 4. Waqa Blake 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Ryan Matterson 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Oregon Kaufusi 15. Isaiah Papali'i 16. Will Smith 17. Marata Niukore 18. Keegan Hipgrave 19. Haze Dunster 20. Ray Stone 21. Joey Lussick

MELBOURNE-2021.png

1. Ryan Papenhuyzen 2. George Jennings 3. Reimis Smith 4. Justin Olam 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Brandon Smith 10. Christian Welch 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenneath Bromwich 13. Nelson Asofa-Solomona
Interchange: 14. Tyson Smoothy 15. Tui Kamikamica 16. Tom Eisenhuth 17. Chris Lewis 18. Nicholas Hynes 19. Darryn Schonig 20. Cooper Johns 21. Dean Ieremia

9haLtxR.jpg

Referees: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Phil Henderson, Chris Sutton
Video Referees: Henry Perenara

Eels NSW Cup plays Canberra, Sat 5:30pm at Ringrose Park
Storm feeders in QRL Intrust Super Cup:
Falcons host Pride, SC Stadium Sat 3pm local
Brisbane Tigers host Norths, Langlands, Sat 6pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

SDM

First Grade
The storm will thrust through holes in our edge defenses like a Capewell through a dunny door.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
If the eels decide to actually complete a set in the first half they might only keep it to a single digit loss

SDM

First Grade
If both teams replicate their first half performances from last week it will be 175-0.
If both teams replicate their second half performances from last week it might be a good game.

GongPanther

Referee
Parra to show the world they are serious contenders after a brilliant come from behind win. Gotta give the Eels massive credit after that performance last week.

Eels by 10.

StormFred

Juniors
Given it's at Bankwest stadium, after the Eels supporters boo every decision that goes towards the Storm, Eels by 8 (did I mention last week I picked the Rabbitohs, so I may be known as the kiss of death)

Someguy

First Grade
Will be the usual Parra game plan vs Storm. Do a crusher on every second tackle, the lay down dead at any hint of a crusher by the Storm

84 Baby

Referee
Yes the Eels are the noted crushers of the league. Why oh why did they bring wrestling into the sport? Damn you Parra!

The Rosco

Bench
Eels by 4 in the GF preview
LOLOL.
Parra don't have the luxury of playing a depleted wooden spoon team again.
Melbourne 42-6, ending Parra's season early.
Nathan Brown to surprise the league community by backing into a tackle, then staying down while rubbing his neck . . . then immediately upon hearing the whistle, springing back up to his feet looking to shove the tackler.
Sivo and CLINT will be watching on to refine their neck rubbing techniques. Not that they need improving !

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
I can see this playing out a bit like that Jeff Stryker movie where he paints his bat purple & has at it with 17 bald gapers wearing nothing but blue & gold glitter.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Boganhuyzen will punch holes through us faster than Jesse Bromwich punches through a bag in the off-season