What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R2 Thu - Parramatta 16-12 Melbourne @ Bankwest

Round 2: Parramatta v Melbourne

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah, you're probably right.

I can't remember the specific incident in the GF tbh....

But there's a large difference between leading with the feet and sliding with knees into the ball. The latter is pretty much unavoidable and why Gutho wasn't, and shouldn't have been, penalised.

Leading with the knees into a players body is obvs very different and where I think people are confused

Glen

Bench
The balding grub knew exactly what he was doing and deserves a few weeks, but the judiciary will no doubt go easy on him

Someguy

First Grade
And Bumbagunhuyzen that was the milk of the season, soccer dive after headbutting a blokes knee at 3 km/h

needs to work on his material. Ironically enough if he didn’t get up and try to milk the knee staying down and milking the elbow to the head likely would have worked

crocodile

Bench
I can't remember the specific incident in the GF tbh....

But there's a large difference between leading with the feet and sliding with knees into the ball. The latter is pretty much unavoidable and why Gutho wasn't, and shouldn't have been, penalised.

Leading with the knees into a players body is obvs very different and where I think people are confused
The ball was already lost and on the ground.

The Rosco

Bench
Spot on the money again

@The Rosco
Yup. I remembered you saying that.
It induced a hearty LOLOL. . . and once I finished chuckling, I guess you would have been laying back on your single bed, staring up at Farah Fawcett and Ray Price posters while you pleasured yourself.
Stay true rhyno.

Saxon

Bench
It’s completely legal to smash a bloke lying on the ground who isn’t held. Next time someone tries that, the biggest prop on the other team should come screaming in and absolutely flatten the prick.
Doesn't solve the problem of them wasting precious seconds.

Nerd

Bench
The Storm looked a bit lost when in the Eels 20 m zone without Smith. To be expected and how how long it takes before someone steps up and takes over will be interesting.