What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R21 Sat - Sydney 14-20 Penrith @ Suncorp

Round 21: Sydney v Penrith

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
This article says TPJ is out and has "returned home to Brisbane" for personal reasons?

What??? Aren't they all in Brisbane at the moment?

I assume he is out of the bubble, and therefore will not be available for 14 days from his return also?

t-ba

Post Whore
This article says TPJ is out and has "returned home to Brisbane" for personal reasons?

I assume he is out of the bubble, and therefore will not be available for 14 days from his return also?

The Panthers are hubbing up on the Sunny Coast.

You forgot to mention the same article says N. Cleary won't be playing either.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Is it true that the Forbes Ferarri ran for 15m last week?

Surely that means his nickname from now on is the Ford Fiesta.

Screenshot_20210807-080206_Chrome.jpg

Valheru

Coach
Admit it, you're going for Easts so Souffffs stay on 2nd place. Bet you feel dirty.
His club has finally worked out emulating the roosters model is the key to success so can't blame him for having a soft spot for us.

On a side note, there is absolutely no advantage to finishing 2nd over 3rd this year. Nor 1st as opposed to 4th.

Chippy73

Bench
Going for the Panthers in this one, mainly because that result is more beneficial for Manly from a possible top 4 perspective but also cos I work quite a bit in Penrith and the people are good salt of the earth working class types whereas Bondi is full of wankers.

Valheru

Coach
Going for the Panthers in this one, mainly because that result is more beneficial for Manly from a possible top 4 perspective but also cos I work quite a bit in Penrith and the people are good salt of the earth working class types whereas Bondi is full of wankers.
You must work in the good street in penrith

Latest posts