What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R21 Sat - Sydney 14-20 Penrith @ Suncorp

Round 21: Sydney v Penrith

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going for the Panthers in this one, mainly because that result is more beneficial for Manly from a possible top 4 perspective but also cos I work quite a bit in Penrith and the people are good salt of the earth working class types whereas Bondi is full of wankers.
Double post

Going for the Panthers in this one, mainly because that result is more beneficial for Manly from a possible top 4 perspective but also cos I work quite a bit in Penrith and the people are good salt of the earth working class types whereas Bondi is full of wankers.
Lots of ‘salt of the earth’ types living on beach fronts in the northern beaches?

Chippy73

Bench
There’s housing commission in the eastern suburbs but looking back at your post you just singled out Bondi. Fair enough
Haha yeh I was taking the piss, there's definitely no housos up the northernmost end of the Peninsula, maybe around Dee Why, Balgowlah still...I don't know?

Narrabeen was pretty working class/lower middle class when I was growing up in the 80's, pretty much all million plus properties now though.

To be fair to Bondi, most of the 'in love with themselves' wankers I've encountered there are imports with zero interest in footy and max interest in showing off their six pack and tats.

Munted

Bench
Not sure why the odds are so favourable for Penrith, I think this is going to be much closer than the odds indicate.
Roosters strike players are better quality than Penriths, lots of green players in both squads.
Hopefully a good game.

roofromoz

First Grade
OMG Joel is such a clueless fking hack... he hasn't tipped PENRITH. That's it, I'm boycotting Sportsbe... whatever they're called.

Someguy

First Grade
Roosters win this, manly win tomorrow. Are Souths getting the minor premiership? No doubt if they do we call the season for COVID and announce them winners

SBD82

Coach
How will the Roosters overcome the adversity of losing Copley from the starting side?

2 weeks

Coach
I saw Sam Walker in Woolies the other day

moonwalk-walmart.gif