What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R24 Sat - Melbourne 10-22 Parramatta @ Suncorp

Round 24: Melbourne v Parramatta

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It means the eels are a chance now to finish 5th & line up against either the Sharks Raiders or Titans
on last nights performance they go through to week 2 easily

Eelementary

Post Whore
Credit to the Eels, they played amazing last night. I haven’t watched many of their games, but is that the best they’ve played all year? The storm tried everything they could but parramatta didn’t give them anything.

It is the best we've played all year, hands down.

I think the two best games we have played all year were against Melbourne.

What does bellamy do now
what... does he do ?

rest 10 & throw the minor premiership ?, it has no real strategic value except who you play in week one of the finals & I don't think they care if its Manly or a Latrelless Souths

You'd want to respond to last night before finals & they have an opportunity to do this but the storm looked a bit flat & tired too last night so IDK

rest some key players maybe..
still field a strongish team to dust the sharks & get some positivity back in the group heading into the finals

Eelementary

Post Whore
I just watched the replay...wow.

A couple of things that stood out for me:

* Moses is very, very quick - but when Hughes made the break, it was Dylan Brown who ran past Mitchell like Mitchell was running in quicksand (this is not a dog at Moses; I'm just pointing out how quick Brown really is)

* Cartwright not only created opportunities with the ball, but his defence was spot on

* Penisini is...wow. Just...wow. What a talent.

Generalzod

Immortal
May be an image of 2 people

Bea even took away Martina's strap on apparently.
You forgot to add the dummy lol

Latest posts