What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R3 Sat - Canberra 31-34 Warriors @ GIO

Round 3: Canberra v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they tried to make up for it with that ridiculous tackled in the air call but it didn’t matter in the end.
People forgetting about the CNK foot over sideline missed. Putting Warriors down Raiders end.
That's what Henry got whispered in his ear at the apparent forward pass. :)

Reflector

Juniors
A lot of fans in our game bag the refs instead of their own teams way too much. 90%+ of the time when a team loses, it is because they were simply the second best team on the day. Teams will cop bad calls every week, refs are only human. But, it is rare that a ref costs a team a game. Henry cost the Raiders a victory today.

As a Tiger supporter, the last time my mob were truly robbed by a ref was a Bronco win against the Tigers a couple of years back. Otherwise, we have been responsible for every other loss with our shit play.

That Campbelltown game wasn't it?

When I think of stitch-ups I immediately think of that and the Storm v Warriors game at AAMI in 2019

Lol. Sticky and the Raiders fans wanna whinge?!?

Direct your vitriol at the puff piece Bailey Simonsson. Lol that defence on the last try. Borderline pathetic. There’s were you lost the game you numbskulls.

Even CNK body language post try looked like he thought Bailey was a shit merkin too. Rapana at restart kick off swearing under his breath in disgust. Oh but but but ref...

Valheru

Coach
Well in the end the other team lost by 24 after their opposition lost two key players so...

You would be proud had the roosters put in the kind of effort the Raiders did tonight.

The other team was never in front and let in a couple of late tries after the game was over.

And no I really wouldn't, I would expect them to defend the 21 point lead.

Juju

Juniors
People forgetting about the CNK foot over sideline missed. Putting Warriors down Raiders end.
That's what Henry got whispered in his ear at the apparent forward pass. :)
Or the no call on Croker holding Hiku on a in goal kick in the first 20 mins...

Seriously - what were all these contentious calls for Ricky to be so petulant?
Sure the BMM try was forward but Rickys response seems extremely ungracious...

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Lol. Sticky and the Raiders fans wanna whinge?!?

Direct your vitriol at the puff piece Bailey Simonsson. Lol that defence on the last try. Borderline pathetic. There’s were you lost the game you numbskulls.

Even CNK body language post try looked like he thought Bailey was a shit merkin too. Rapana at restart kick off swearing under his breath in disgust. Oh but but but ref...

I think most of us think we lost because we had a centre defending with a busted rib who couldn't tackle and we didn't have any ability to change him

The forward pass call was annoying sure but any time the warriors went down that edge they had Havili who couldn't slide adequately because he was a gassed middle third player and Scott with a busted rib who could barely make first contact in defence

Leber

Bench
I think we can all agree that when Ricky throws a tantrum, everyone wins.

Unless you are a chair.

BadnMean

Juniors
Whilo said anything about crucify?

Yeah sure you could all be woe is me and put it purely down to injuries or actually look at the short comings of the side the first 3 weeks and try to improve.

Raiders defence was dreadful all day. The first try was a prop who walked through the line as an example.

Half time score was 25-6... but our defence was awful all day... head scratcher.

Latest posts