What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R9 Fri - Penrith 48-0 Cronulla @ BlueBet

Round 9: Penrith v Cronulla

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saxon

Bench
At least the Bunnies tried last night. They were shit, but at least they put in some effort.
Sharks look like they don't give a f**k.

Max_Cady

Juniors
I know how to make the game better...

MAKE IT FASTER!!!!

We need to bring in more fans by speeding up the game and having more points.

Yep, keep going in that direction.

GongPanther

Referee
The gap between the gun sides and the trash has been further emphasised already this round with two heavyweights annihilating two spud sides to nil.
you'll get that in all seasons. The ones who bring that shit to light are journos who follow shit sides. Always some f**king excuse.

bileduct

Coach

MAKE IT FASTER!!!!

We're going for AFL scores mate, got a problem with that?

Seriously though, what if this current bunch of Penriff adlays don't win a Premiership while they're all together? For once, I'm happy to see Melbourne playing so well because they're literally the only side with a chance against these guys.

Softest comp in recent memory imo.

Munky

Coach
I wouldn't have though it possible for a first grade fullback run for 29 metres in a full game.

Munted

Bench

MAKE IT FASTER!!!!

Wasn't the goal to 'bring the backs into it', the 'small guys'? Rather than being a game all about the biggest motors on the field, carting the ball up for a short burst and then going off.
Reduced interchange, 6 agains...its a quick game.
Get fit or f**k off.

stryker

First Grade
What a f**ken shambles this weak competition has become.
Seriously, whoever wins the comp this year requires an asterix against their name...they have only played against 4 real sides.
The real competition is for the spoon, 8 proper contenders for it.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Awwwwwwwwwww yeah, 98 - 0 so far this weekend.

What an exciting product NRL has become!

This might be a smug comment but Panthers are great to watch live, better than on tv!

A team like the Sharks have decent players on paper, quite a few past and present rep players. They just didn’t look particularly interested.