What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Membership

Mad Bunny

Juniors
I hope souths pip parra in memberships its a very close race at present to be the nrl's nsw #1 club for having the most memberships.

Low numbers though compared to most AFL clubs - your numbers would be 17th out of 18 clubs in the AFL

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
My 2022 membership got delivered yesterday I do love this years member cap it’s very comfy doesn’t hurt my head like some caps have like other years. The sticker is better than last year and I like the special 20 year coin since reinstatement. The negative thing I have to say though is no fridge magnet for some reason which is very disappointing, maybe it has something to do with the club getting it made overseas and Covid affecting things like being able to ship it over here. If they’re permanently stopping the magnet though I think many will be disappointed.

Latest posts