What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
As you said "a token offer" I don't know about you, but I sure as hell wouldn't take a token offer regardless of how much I loved something. Only a fool would. As to you not caring, you've made that perfectly clear already.
Even though I've blocked him out, I get the gist of what is being said here.

Some things never change, like dying on the hill....

handyman2190

Bench
I dont know if any of u have read a gun centre was released today by the titans,spry is his name apparently scored 8 trys in 8 games. Now there is one we should target as a priority,would come cheap and replace gagai,or marsters,or burns etc etc

Travitoh

First Grade
I dont know if any of u have read a gun centre was released today by the titans,spry is his name apparently scored 8 trys in 8 games. Now there is one we should target as a priority,would come cheap and replace gagai,or marsters,or burns etc etc
1 try in 5 NRL starts.
Why was he released at this stage of the season? He was contracted through next season so what has happened?

I would prefer to see Souths build from within. Don't be surprised if Burns gets another year. He's well thought of within the club.

handyman2190

Bench
Yeah, he's done a complete U-Turn and is finally admitting that the club forced him to leave with a token offer. But he's still a traitor.
Ive laid off you two donkey jockeys but u wont let up even that bbb hitler imersonator wont stop even though he has me on ignore he just cant help himself,its his way or the highway,well both of you can kiss my Arse

Jim Rockford

Bench
Ive laid off you two donkey jockeys but u wont let up even that bbb hitler imersonator wont stop even though he has me on ignore he just cant help himself,its his way or the highway,well both of you can kiss my Arse
Sorry, but I can't stand hypocrisy and will call it out every time.

handyman2190

Bench
Sorry, but I can't stand hypocrisy and will call it out every time.
Its not hypocracy !!
You illiterate little man, its fact!!
Now you cant see compromise you and your B chum if it hit u in the face, ive lost all respect for both you,its my way and noone else has an opinion, i wont be replying to u nazis again,u make me sick,both of u,shame on your continual 1upmanship,ill have nothing more to do with u,ill just sit and laugh at u dementured idiots

Jim Rockford

Bench
Its not hypocracy !!
You illiterate little man, its fact!!
Now you cant see compromise you and your B chum if it hit u in the face, ive lost all respect for both you,its my way and noone else has an opinion, i wont be replying to u nazis again,u make me sick,both of u,shame on your continual 1upmanship,ill have nothing more to do with u,ill just sit and laugh at u dementured idiots
I see your spelling hasn't improved. If you have anything else to say to me, send me a PM.Callmack asked us not to clog the threads with our squabble and I for one have great respect for Callmack.

Travitoh

First Grade
If you guys listen to podcasts, i can recommend 'The Front Office'. Blake Solly features pretty early on and the NRL Economist has some very interesting analytics when it comes to squad building. It could help explain the path that Souths seem to be going down after this season.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
This "öffer them 1 year" policy might be a good way to force out players you don't want anymore but it also causes players you do want to look elsewhere.
.....and shifts the PR blame to the player, and blows the heat off the management.

And it works to a treat.

Take Reynolds for example.
Simpletons get suckered in and bag him, because he didn't "back himself", even though he got offered crumbs from the table, but Solly (and Pappas) all along engineered it to take the heat off them, while the player cops the heat for being "disloyal".

Yeah, I've seen this movie before, I'm awake to the plot, and I know how it's gonna end....

The absolving factor is, we the fans, don't know the full future plan, until it unfolds before us. So in that respect we have to trust them.

handyman2190

Bench
Rumour from another site that Gags has been offered $450k for 2 years by souths and the broncos have offered $400k for 3 years.
If true and i hope it is,its not a bad offer, 300k for a 3rd year which he will get if he continues playing well, thanks brother southy

handyman2190

Bench
If you guys listen to podcasts, i can recommend 'The Front Office'. Blake Solly features pretty early on and the NRL Economist has some very interesting analytics when it comes to squad building. It could help explain the path that Souths seem to be going down after this season.
Hi trav,i listened but dosent say much about recruitment, im keen on that centre sly that got released today by the titans,we should be jumping on fellows like this

Latest posts