What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

Rabbits20

Immortal
Dunno. We're not training with the team.

Walker will do ok without Reynolds. It's not like he needed Adam to set him up.

We need our marquee fullback to actually play finals.
Don’t underestimate the work Reyno did in digging in and engaging the line to help set Cody up with time and space sometimes. It might sound simple but lots of yoinger halfbacks these days struggle with digging into and engaging the line,

Mr Spock!

Referee
Don’t underestimate the work Reyno did in digging in and engaging the line to help set Cody up with time and space sometimes. It might sound simple but lots of yoinger halfbacks these days struggle with digging into and engaging the line,
Its not just Reynolds though. The Koala guy has shown himself to be a real threat with Cam Murray.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Keary is nothing without Cronk

and it was Latrell who won the two premierships for them
Yes this is what I believe too
We need our marquee fullback to actually play finals.
This is probably the most important issue going forward.

I hope he has learnt his lesson and reigns it in a bit because the team needs him to play every game, no more suspensions

Yes this is what I believe too

This is probably the most important issue going forward.

I hope he has learnt his lesson and reigns it in a bit because the team needs him to play every game, no more suspensions
I know rusted-on Souths fans blaming him for the whole disaster.

It seemed to me that Bennett had the plan to test the Panther fatigue and Latrell is the best player in the game to throw at a defence.

That cheap face shot was one of the most stupid things I’ve ever seen in my life and he’s a liability.

BradS

Juniors

It seemed to me that Bennett had the plan to test the Panther fatigue and Latrell is the best player in the game to throw at a defence.

That cheap face shot was one of the most stupid things I’ve ever seen in my life and he’s a liability.
Sorry have to disagree

Mitchell’s tackle is not bad 1 second either way

manu was falling because Gagai was bringing him down

unlike James Graham in the 2014 GF this was not intentional

Sorry have to disagree

Mitchell’s tackle is not bad 1 second either way

manu was falling because Gagai was bringing him down

unlike James Graham in the 2014 GF this was not intentional
I respectfully disagree, It was reckless and he served a long stint.

Whether it cost you the gf, it can never be known, but watching him driving into those massive smug meatheads and his general aura in defence in a gf would have been f**king awesome. Potential ccm too.

I take pity on him really, not angry. He’s got to cut the shite out of his game. He’s been done before. He’s high risk. I hate to see the talent wasted.

I saw the body language after the roosters game, his mates looked very upset with him. Bennet wasn’t exactly happy.

On a brighter note, as this is now a matter of the heart, it could trigger a massive 2022.

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade

Whether it was an illegal act or not can be argued between people on either side of the fence but it was a brutal tackle that shocked fans of the game and the NRL wants to stamp this sort of play out, players need to realise this or expect lengthy stints on the sideline.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yes Trell plays the game so hard we love that but not having him on the field for the big games we can’t have that anymore so he has to reign it in a bit to justify what we are paying him. We are not paying him to sit out 6-10 games a year suspended.

Now they’ve smashed the trophy apparently.

That’s on top of insulting women, disrespecting other clubs, leading players of other clubs astray and mutterings about breaching co vid.

They win a comp, they destroy everything.

They’re completely out of control.

The integrity unit needs to get the smug bosses in and ask them whether or not they want to play in the nrl.

I can’t think of any other club that has brought the game into disrepute so quickly and so needlessly.

No way me or my family are going to buy their sponsors products

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Now they’ve smashed the trophy apparently.

That’s on top of insulting women, disrespecting other clubs, leading players of other clubs astray and mutterings about breaching co vid.

They win a comp, they destroy everything.

They’re completely out of control.

The integrity unit needs to get the smug bosses in and ask them whether or not they want to play in the nrl.

I can’t think of any other club that has brought the game into disrepute so quickly and so needlessly.
Mate they’re getting close to my most hated team I’m telling ya they’re right up there with the Roosters now for me.

Mate they’re getting close to my most hated team I’m telling ya they’re right up there with the Roosters now for me.
They don’t realise the damage they are doing.

May seemingly sticking his middle finger up at those who thought he was a low dog for being a sex offender.

In my honest opinion he’s a total fully licensed f**kwit of the first degree. A snivelling cowardly sex fiend rat. Someone you tell your kids to stay clear of lest they accidentally think he is not a complete walking scrote.

He was supposed to do counselling and community service and all he learned was to suck his own pole trying to film it.

The ladies who league cheerfully belted into him too.

Those Panthers on the prowl were supposed to be helping him. I bet they regret ever laying eyes on the perverted princess. Beyond smug.

Last edited:

Rsag85

Bench
23/24 quite possibly but not next year.

I hope too be wrong but I’m predicting 5th or 6th.

If we make week 2 of finals at this stage I’ll be happy.

We need to make some signings too so far we have lost 10 and just Milf might be coming.
We will promote around 6 juniors but need 3-4 signings

we still have our key players in attack I see us as a top 4 team still

Rabbits20

Immortal
we still have our key players in attack I see us as a top 4 team still
We were top 4 this year as well as we had good depth. Our depth looks much thinner right now for next year and you can’t expect juniors with no experience to be right on song week after week they’ll be a bit up and down at first. Some will turn out very good whilst others could flop.

I would love us to be top 4 but I feel we are short especially in the backs and short a solid second rower.

Apart from this how we cover Reyno will have a big bearing on how we go especially around kicking game, goal kicking and general game management side of things along with the defensive qualities Reyno brought too.

I do not have confidence in Latrell as a goal kicker, his career percentage is 67percent and Reyno is at 82percent that’s a big difference and in some tighter games it can ultimately be accurate goal kicking that is the difference.

Rsag85

Bench
We were top 4 this year as well as we had good depth. Our depth looks much thinner right now for next year and you can’t expect juniors with no experience to be right on song week after week they’ll be a bit up and down at first. Some will turn out very good whilst others could flop.

I would love us to be top 4 but I feel we are short especially in the backs and short a solid second rower.

Apart from this how we cover Reyno will have a big bearing on how we go especially around kicking game, goal kicking and general game management side of things along with the defensive qualities Reyno brought too.

I do not have confidence in Latrell as a goal kicker, his career percentage is 67percent and Reyno is at 82percent that’s a big difference and in some tighter games it can ultimately be accurate goal kicking that is the difference.

but a lot of other teams are weaker with key player movements

off field issues might hurt the likes of the storm

taaffe looks the goods in attack I think he will add something different to the side at halfback, Milford off the bench with tired man in the middle looks like a great attacking option

Rabbits20

Immortal
David Fusitu'a anyone?
No thanks dodgy under the high ball comes in off his wing a lot and makes too many errors. He would remind of the days when we had Fetuli Talanoa some years ago now. No disrespect to them but they’re inconsistent and that’s what I think Fusitu’a has been too.

Rabbits20

Immortal
but a lot of other teams are weaker with key player movements

off field issues might hurt the likes of the storm

taaffe looks the goods in attack I think he will add something different to the side at halfback, Milford off the bench with tired man in the middle looks like a great attacking option
I still expect, Penrith, Manly, Roosters, Storm to be up there and maybe Parra too. There will be a dark horse quite possibly too. I think the Dogs will be big improvers. Canberra seem to be cold one year and up the next so it wouldn’t shock me at all if they get back up there next season. The Fogarty signing is a great one for Canberra as well.

Just on the Storm we always say they’ll drop and they never do.

I agree Ta’affe looks very promising but his long kicking game needs lots of work.

Latest posts