What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

handyman2190

Bench
Let down by the club

I disagree, reynolds has been well looked after by the club, its his turn to give back, but im going with the kent conspiracy, bennet will go back to the broncos and take reynolds and sua with him. Bennet has form taking players and leaving them weaker,its what we all were worried about before bennet arrived, wouldnt surprise me if this happened.

Rabbits20

Immortal
On 2GB radio at 6pm sports show Mark Levy spoke to Adam’s family today he’s firing up and appalled as a Souths supporter re what’s happening re Reynolds currently. I’m going to listen.

Just starting now

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hi Mark

It’s....... here again.

I grew up in Matraville, played Junior RL for Souths and I have followed the club for over 46 years.

I am now a Diamond member.

Wayne Pearce was Balmain’s Local Hero, Adam Reynolds is our local hero.

What a fantastic player Adam is, a premiership winning half, a great player and the heart and soul of our club.

I feel sick in the stomach regarding how our Captain is being treated. No point writing to Blake Solly he never responds.

Souths will lose a lot of members if Adam goes and by the way he is in great form.

Kind Regards.......

Just got read on the show from my Father.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Hi Mark

It’s....... here again.

I grew up in Matraville, played Junior RL for Souths and I have followed the club for over 46 years.

I am now a Diamond member.

Wayne Pearce was Balmain’s Local Hero, Adam Reynolds is our local hero.

What a fantastic player Adam is, a premiership winning half, a great player and the heart and soul of our club.

I feel sick in the stomach regarding how our Captain is being treated. No point writing to Blake Solly he never responds.

Souths will lose a lot of members if Adam goes and by the way he is in great form.

Kind Regards.......

Just got read on the show from my Father.
Well done and thank you

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
I disagree, reynolds has been well looked after by the club, its his turn to give back, but im going with the kent conspiracy, bennet will go back to the broncos and take reynolds and sua with him. Bennet has form taking players and leaving them weaker,its what we all were worried about before bennet arrived, wouldnt surprise me if this happened.
Kent is full of BS conspiracies.
It's not Bennett. Why would Bennett say to the club not to sign Adam if Bennett is leaving? And why would the club listen, knowing that if Bennett does go to Brisbane, he could try to poach players? It doesn't make sense.

Having said that, of course if the club is adamant that they are not extending Adam, and Bennett is not staying in some form of role with the club, Bennett is well within his rights to say to Adam if the club doesn't want you, I'll take you.

The bottom line is that if Pappas and Solly want someone, anyone, they will make it happen. If they want Adam, they offer him the contract for 2 years. Since they are refusing to offer Adam a longer deal, it stands to reason it is Pappas and Solly behind this.

callmack1

Staff member
TCL Mobile continues as official co-major partner of the Rabbitohs: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2...s-official-co-major-partner-of-the-rabbitohs/

‘The South Sydney halfback might go with him’ - The Bennett-Reynolds ‘conspiracy theory’: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/efae4849bedc23e83cc4fb9ee034c4d7

South Sydney must bend and re-sign Adam Reynolds: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/so...nd-re-sign-adam-reynolds-20210325-p57e0y.html

Completly agree with that article!!

‘It’s what makes the game’ - Bennett wants conference rivalries as NRL eyes expansion to 18: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/0d6524de4a2305010a9a0f00d4b5c1b1

Roosters, Rabbitohs ignoring emerging roster trend that could define 2021: https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/premie...analysis/0bd9b6d2-7e82-498f-9fe3-49473c5fd825

Mad Bunny

Juniors
A mate of mine whom is elderly reckons he heard on the radio at 6pm today on 2sm that souths are going to sign a rooster player tomorrow.whom the roosters will release tomorrow? Has anyone heard anything? Who could that be nat butcher? Sounds fishy maybe my old mate heard wrong? He has heard wrong before.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Come on guys, we all have a huge game to prepare for tomorrow night!! Let's not let all this Reyno talk beome a distraction. I'm sure the boys won't be letting it distract them.

Let's put all our energy anf focus into tomorrow night!!
Well I hope Adam comes out pissed off and aggro and smashes Keary's block off.
And Radley needs his trap shut permanently. Judging by that wimp Tedesco's comments this week, Radley is running around shooting his mouth off to his team mates.

callmack1

Staff member
Manly monster Martin Taupau could be on the move as the Sea Eagles launch a bid to sign a Queensland Origin back-rower as part of a major overhaul of their roster.

Taupau, 31, has another year left on a monster Sea Eagles contract – worth about $800,000 – but the Sea Eagles would not stand in his way if he wanted to switch to a rival at the end of this year.

It comes as the Sea Eagles launch a bid to sign Queensland back-rower Jaydn Su’a.

Su’a is off-contract at season’s end and negotiations with the Rabbitohs are in their infancy.

Taupau’s departure could also open the door for Manly to make a rich play for Parramatta lock Nathan Brown, whose contract talks with the Eels have stalled.

The Sea Eagles are in the midst of a major roster revamp.

With Taupau’s immediate playing future at the club now uncertain there are a host of players in a similar situation. Curtis Sironen, Jorge Taufua, Tevita Funa, Reuben Garrick, Dylan Walker, Kieran Foran and Morgan Boyle are all off-contract and are facing an uphill battle to remain at the club.

Su’a, at 23, would be a perfect addition to the Sea Eagles forward pack after they locked away key youngsters including Sean Keppie, Haumole Olakau’ata, Taniela Paseka and Josh Schuster to long-term deals.