What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 RLWC Mens Final - AUS 30-10 SAM @ Old Trafford

Who wins the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eelectrica

Referee
This morning on the GC I saw heaps of Samoan flags out and a march along the broadwater parklands. Very cool. The passion of everyone involved to do that is totally awesome. Elevated this game right there seeing how much this actually means to people.
Best of luck to Samoa.

Hope the refs don't intervene and that they actually do call the game right down the middle and not give all the 50/50's to Aus since we're the favourites or something.

Kiwis forward pack did awesome against the kangaroos but the halves and backs let them down. Kiwis backline have no threats besides Manu and maybe Mulitalo.

The Samoan forwards are also very good and if they can hold there weight against the kangaroos. We might have a close battle in our hands.

Samoan backs are better than the kiwis and the halves is a even battle.
Don't count this samoan team out that's for sure.
Panthers boys and the origin props doing a awesome job in the middle anything could happen.
Don't you dare say that any part of the Samoan team is better than the Kiwis. The real final was last week unfortunately.

NZ were shit all tournament. Get over it and move on.

Why is it so hard for you to give praise to Samoa. They're in the final, ergo they're better than NZ.

Samoa have never beaten NZ in RL history. If you honestly think they're better than the Kiwis, you're an even bigger f**kwit than I thought you were originally, and that's saying something since I already think you're one of the biggest morons I've seen on these forums in almost 20 years.

The Entitled Dickhead Ratio is much lower for our Samoan brothers which is why I hope they smash us.

Moreover, International footy has been an on-going joke for decades.

Samoa is a tiny island state that punches well above its weight in almost everything it does.

Our family holidays there, they ‘ken love their Aussies. Kind and happy sort of people.

There is only 1 Samoan for something like 335 poms, yet they beat them fairly.

If they can beat us, the international game will mean something other than a massive circle jerk for Australian selectors and their boof headed media crony mates.

Samoa have a truly amazing side, the stars have aligned.

Last edited:

This Year?

Immortal
Loving seeing all the Samoan flags on cars in South Western Sydney.
Only seen one Aussie flag and that was on a car with a Tongan flag too.
I hope the fairytale comes true just to see all these people get to celebrate something instead of the complete nonchalance shown by Aussies. The only excitement machine for Australia is someone who won't even sing the anthem LOL.
It would give the international game a shot in the arm it desperately needs if Samoa win.

Last edited:

Stinkfinger

Juniors
Don't you dare say that any part of the Samoan team is better than the Kiwis. The real final was last week unfortunately.
NZ had a side good enough to win the tournament, but when the whips were cracking couldn't take their chances. Samoa did and won through.

Loving seeing all the Samoab flags on cars in South Western Sydney.
Only seen one Aussie flag and that was on a car with a Tongan flag too.
I hope the fairytale comes true just to see all these people get to celebrate something instead of the complete nonchalance shown by Aussies. The only excitement machine for Australia is someone who won't even sing the anthem LOL.
It would give the international game a shot in the arm it desperately needs if Samoa win.
Yeah I hope we are sophisticated and mature enough to show the Samoans the goodwill.

On the human personality basis, I wouldn’t let half the Australian side onto my street.

Teddy the racist
Munster the white powder snorter
The violent arrogant Latrell
Cleary the sex criminal pervert supporter

Coached by Mal who was a grub as a player.

But that be said, I don’t like Samoan coach either. Domestic Violencer, a f**king low gutted dog and May is a little prick.

That’s our game, full of imbeciles.

Last edited:

wain

Juniors
I so desperately want this to be a close match, but cant help but get the sense that RL will let us down again.
I cant help but think Aus puts on a big score and wrecks everything...which is a sadly accurate metaphor for what they do to/for International RL.

mxlegend99

Referee
I kinda hope Samoa win. This area is so goddamn hyped that it's definitely in thr best interest of the game for it to happen.

Australia win and we don't really care. Crack a smirk that we won yet again. Samoa win? Be the biggest moment their nation has ever had. Seeing international Samoans like the Rock and NFL players come out and give us publicity. I hope it turns millions of extra eyes towards the game and that Samoa bash the f**k out of Australia with a gritty win.

I kinda hope Samoa win. This area is so goddamn hyped that it's definitely in thr best interest of the game for it to happen.

Australia win and we don't really care. Crack a smirk that we won yet again. Samoa win? Be the biggest moment their nation has ever had. Seeing international Samoans like the Rock and NFL players come out and give us publicity. I hope it turns millions of extra eyes towards the game and that Samoa bash the f**k out of Australia with a gritty win.
Amen brother smuggie.

Latest posts