What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 RLWC Men's Semi Finals

Winners - who makes the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following league, Union, Basketball, boxing and many other sports since before you were born, based on your replys and the language you use you are ...what? 15 ? Maybe 20 Max? ( where do you find your sideways laughing emojis, id like to insert a few here )

9th time, A, B or C ?

🤣 🤣 🤣
you don't know how to use emojis ? what are you like 93 ?
stick to your zimmer frame , custard & jelly at the retirement village & leave RL to people who's brains haven't turned to porridge

taste2taste

Juniors
🤣 🤣 🤣
you don't know how to use emojis ? what are you like 93 ?
stick to your zimmer frame , custard & jelly at the retirement village & leave RL to people who's brains haven't turned to porridge
I enjoy a bit of back and fourth but let's just call it quits ?

Let's agree you're a fool but I'm an even bigger fool thinking I could get you to see common sense.

Are you man enough to admit the reason you couldn't answer the hyperthetical ?

If you answered A you'd be shown up for the buffoon you are, if you answered B or C it would have contradicted all the trolling you've done on the international forums.

Which should go to show you how thin and ignorant your opinions are on the Samoan and Tongan eligibility.

The Penguin #6.

Juniors

Let's agree you're a fool but I'm an even bigger fool thinking I could get you to see common sense.

If you answered A you'd be shown up for the buffoon you are, if you answered B or C it would have contradicted all the trolling you've done on the international forums.

Which should go to show you how thin and ignorant your opinions are on the Samoan and Tongan eligibility.
You`ve got to be careful here. You`ve asked him to call it quits and then gone to have the last say, not quite sure that`s how it works.

time you get your nappy changed you silly old fool , call the nurse

altho she won't know which end to put it on
theres so much shit coming out of both 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Nealo 12

Bench
League has only tried to grow in the past decade and had pretty good growth. I've been around long enough to see sports grow and fall, I'm confident league will make good progress in the next 35 years.

Unfortunately for SOO tragics I can't see it still being a thing in a couple of decades. We already are omitting about a dozen of the best players, what will happen in 10,20 or 30 years when it's omitting 60 of the best players ? It'll be a shame to see it go, it provides a cute little distraction during the season. Nothing more, nothing less

7th attempt. A, B or C ??
Of course origin will still be around, it’s tribal

taste2taste

Juniors
No you insert them !

oh hang on ..
you dunno how to 🤣 🤣 🤣

cos you're old ...😆😆😆
Serious question, you obviously enjoy winding people up and getting in a verbal tussle, why do you do it to your own league family ?
Why not go on forums of the other codes ? Surely it would be more satisfying trolling on AFL or Union forums ?

Or is the twist in the tale, you are an AFL/Union fan trolling us league fans ?

Coastbloke

Bench
There’s a parade for Toa Samoa on Las Vegas Blvd in the US on November 19..

Funny, I don’t seem to recall any parade in Vegas for Origin. Can someone help me out??

Iamback

Coach

Funny, I don’t seem to recall any parade in Vegas for Origin. Can someone help me out??

Lets see if it translates to more money coming into the game, All these feel good vibes are useless if it doesn't allow the game to grow

taste2taste

Juniors

They've had parades in Utah everyday since the win over England ( I can see why this would be a good city for Round Zero ) all over social media and some videos up on YouTube.
They've had a 3 day long parade in Apia and Auckland too :D
There's alot of Samoan flags around my way.

Serious question, you obviously enjoy winding people up and getting in a verbal tussle, why do you do it to your own league family ?
Why not go on forums of the other codes ? Surely it would be more satisfying trolling on AFL or Union forums ?

Or is the twist in the tale, you are an AFL/Union fan trolling us league fans ?
oh trust me fella
Im going very easy on you compared to the hell I give racistballers or toffballers , been banned from many of their forums full of soggy biscuits & morons

but
when ever I see clowns on these pages letting their delusions get the better of them
I call them out 😎

Billythekid

First Grade
Don’t get me wrong baseline panther is a dumb f**k who ruins every part of this forum he slinks into but y’all are almost as responsible by feeding the troll. Just stop giving him fodder.

DIOGENES

Juniors
And less than a third of the current 31 man manu Samoa rugby squad was born in Samoa....majority of the team are NZ born...

Same with the Tongan squad...
What proportion of those who consider themselves/ are citizens of Samoa or Tonga live outside their country?

(the same can be asked of NZ - I think its about 15%)

Where you live is not the only determinate of who you are

Don’t get me wrong baseline panther is a dumb f**k who ruins every part of this forum he slinks into but y’all are almost as responsible by feeding the troll. Just stop giving him fodder.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

This coming from the biggest NFI c^^k on leagueunlimited
that'll do me 🤣🤣

taste2taste

Juniors
And less than a third of the current 31 man manu Samoa rugby squad was born in Samoa....majority of the team are NZ born...

Same with the Tongan squad...
Don't bother trying to talk sense to the Icepanther. He's only worried about the Aussie born Samoans because he thinks they are ruining his precious made up game. You know the gane im talking about? the one with yearly falling tv ratings that only queenslanders care about because they can get drunk on a Wednesday.

You know when you walk past a train station and there's a guy down the side ally punching himself in the head ? Yep, that's the Icepanther. He comes on here at the same time everyday in an icerage. Just keep your head down and avoid eye contact.

Or

Just do what everyone else does, report him and put him on ignore. Then you'll never know he exists.

Last edited:
Don't bother trying to talk sense to the Icepanther. He's only worried about the Aussie born Samoans because he thinks they are ruining his precious made up game. You know the gane im talking about? the one with yearly falling tv ratings that only queenslanders care about because they can get drunk on a Wednesday.

You know when you walk past a train station and there's a guy down the side ally punching himself in the head ? Yep, that's the Icepanther. He comes on here at the same time everyday in an icerage. Just keep your head down and avoid eye contact.

Or

Just do what everyone else does, report him and put him on ignore. Then you'll never know he exists.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

stick to what you know you silly old fool
which is essentially nothing anyway ..

oh & try & not make another mess in your nappy , the nurse is getting fed up with it & you're over due for your medication again
for everyones sake take it this time 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts