What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 RLWC Men's Semi Finals

Winners - who makes the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

taste2taste

Juniors
good for you , I don't begrudge anyone a bit of excitement in their lives & better it be a game of RL then another sport

but
the absolute delusional garbage being posted about international RL once again becoming the pinnacle of our game off the back of this present set up needs to be called what it is

Baloney ......
Don't worry too much about baselinepanther, this is a guy so short sighted he thinks origin will forever be the pinnacle of the game.

As the games boarders grow Origin will slip off into obscurity and die the same death as City V Country Origin.

Already in 2022 the games best props, back rowers, lock and centre can't play Origin, in 10 or 20 years 50% of the games best players won't be able to play.

Who the f**k will want to watch that shit :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Smug Panther

First Grade
Don't worry too much about baselinepanther, this is a guy so short sighted he thinks origin will forever be the pinnacle of the game.

As the games boarders grow Origin will slip off into obscurity and die the same death as City V Country Origin.

Already in 2022 the games best props, back rowers, lock and centre can't play Origin, in 10 or 20 years 50% of the games best players won't be able to play.

Who the f#ck will want to watch that sh#t :D :D :D
Yeo is the world's best lock but the rest of this is spot on

Do you remember the 1987 Rugby World Cup ? I do, I attended games. There were scores of 70 - 10, crowds of 5k, emerging nations made up entirely of heritage players. Were you on forums back then telling them the sport was headed no where and anyone who thought it could grow was laughable and delusional ?

For the 5th time you've doged the question. You've appointed yourself the gatekeeper of international elegability, in the scenario I gave you putting yourself in the same situation as the Samoans and Tongans, what's your answer ?

If you were born in Japan to Australian parents, who you can you play for ?
A) Japan
B) Australia
C) Eligible for both
I'll add in a fourth option
D) You'd be Japanese pretending to be an Aussie
more idiotic comparisons 🤣 🤣
I mean omfg
was this our first world cup ( aka unions in 87) ?... no dopey
weve had them for nearly 70 years
did union have a level / tier that was vastly above their international scene for 40 years before their first world cup ... or even 30 years ?
no they didn't

you can keep banging on with your deluded thoughts on RL ... they're hilarious

Matua

Bench
Since 2014 Luai has

Played SG Ball GF
Won NYC
Lost NYC GF
Won NSW Cup
Won National Championship
Lost NRL GF
Won NRL GF x 2

Throw in an Origin Series win
Now a World Cup final

The guy knows how to win and tells everyone so
You forgot captained the Junior Kiwis. 😉

It doesn’t have to be the pinnacle to be enjoyable though. And it’s thoroughly enjoyable watching NRL players strengthen the sides that have traditionally struggled against the top 3 international teams. Watching the heart that Tonga played with a few years back was awesome, and watching Samoa emulate that this year is pretty gratifying.
pretty much what I said , but lets not delude ourselves
its only when clowns in here make laughably inaccurate claims about this version of international RL sweeping all others before it ... that those rubbish predictions are challenged

taste2taste

Juniors
more idiotic comparisons 🤣 🤣
I mean omfg
was this our first world cup ( aka unions in 87) ?... no dopey
weve had them for nearly 70 years
did union have a level / tier that was vastly above their international scene for 40 years before their first world cup ... or even 30 years ?
no they didn't

you can keep banging on with your deluded thoughts on RL ... they're hilarious
There's alot of comparisons that can be made between RUWC 87 and RLWC21

Let's catch up in 35 years and see where we're at.

I'll guarantee you your quirky made up game of Origin will be dead.

BTW, 6th time you've failed to answer, A,B or C ?

There's alot of comparisons that can be made between RUWC 87 and RLWC21

Let's catch up in 35 years and see where we're at.

I'll guarantee you your quirky made up game of Origin will be dead.

BTW, 6th time you've failed to answer, A,B or C ?

their first & our what ... 16th ?
they're chalk & cheese as are the sports themselves

& we've now gone from
10 to 20 years
to

35 years 🤣 🤣 🤣

you sound like a deluded fumbleball fan predicting the inevitable take over of western sydney by the GWS midgets

its a 10 year plan

you wait & see ... in 20 years
well the aflol is in this for the long haul , in 30 years ...🤣🤣🤣🤣

taste2taste

Juniors
their first & our what ... 16th ?
they're chalk & cheese as are the sports themselves

& we've now gone from
10 to 20 years
to

35 years 🤣 🤣 🤣

you sound like a deluded fumbleball fan predicting the inevitable take over of western sydney by the GWS midgets

its a 10 year plan

you wait & see ... in 20 years
well the aflol is in this for the long haul , in 30 years ...🤣🤣🤣🤣
League has only tried to grow in the past decade and had pretty good growth. I've been around long enough to see sports grow and fall, I'm confident league will make good progress in the next 35 years.

Unfortunately for SOO tragics I can't see it still being a thing in a couple of decades. We already are omitting about a dozen of the best players, what will happen in 10,20 or 30 years when it's omitting 60 of the best players ? It'll be a shame to see it go, it provides a cute little distraction during the season. Nothing more, nothing less

7th attempt. A, B or C ??

League has only tried to grow in the past decade and had pretty good growth. I've been around long enough to see sports grow and fall, I'm confident league will make good progress in the next 35 years.

Unfortunately for SOO tragics I can't see it still being a thing in a couple of decades. We already are omitting about a dozen of the best players, what will happen in 10,20 or 30 years when it's omitting 60 of the best players ? It'll be a shame to see it go, it provides a cute little distraction during the season. Nothing more, nothing less

7th attempt. A, B or C ??
yea
aussies pretending is the future
jesus wept 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

taste2taste

Juniors
yea
aussies pretending is the future
jesus wept 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
I think I'm starting to get a better picture of you. Is this correct??

International league is a hoax

AFL posses no threat in Western Sydney

In 100 years time Origion will still be the pinnacle of the game.

All other sports can use heritage players except Rugby League.

Nothing will EVER change, Climate change is a hoax, The Earth is flat, all replys must use side ways laughing emojis.

C'mon, it's time to come clean, you're Gus Gould, correct??

8th attempt, why won't you answer??? ( insert side ways laughing emoji )
A, B or C

I think I'm starting to get a better picture of you. Is this correct??

International league is a hoax

AFL posses no threat in Western Sydney

In 100 years time Origion will still be the pinnacle of the game.

All other sports can use heritage players except Rugby League.

Nothing will EVER change, Climate change is a hoax, The Earth is flat, all replys must use side ways laughing emojis.

C'mon, it's time to come clean, you're Gus Gould, correct??

8th attempt, why won't you answer??? ( insert side ways laughing emoji )
A, B or C
It took me about 4 words into the first post of yours i read to get a picture about you

you know literally nothing about RL
you have NFI

your dumbass comparisons
your ludicrous observations
hilarious predictions

you think you have your finger on the pulse ... but its most defintely somewhere else 🤣 🤣 🤣

you're quite the entertainer 😎

taste2taste

Juniors
It took me about 4 words into the first post of yours i read to get a picture about you

you know literally nothing about RL
you have NFI

your dumbass comparisons
your ludicrous observations
hilarious predictions

you think you have your finger on the pulse ... but its most defintely somewhere else 🤣 🤣 🤣

you're quite the entertainer 😎
I've been following league, Union, Basketball, boxing and many other sports since before you were born, based on your replys and the language you use you are ...what? 15 ? Maybe 20 Max? ( where do you find your sideways laughing emojis, id like to insert a few here )

9th time, A, B or C ?

Status
Not open for further replies.