What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rnd 24 V Wests Tigers

murraymob

First Grade
What an appalling post, but sadly one you have come to expect from a small handful of West Tigers fans.

The Panthers forum is one where we all come together and vigorously debate whether Charlie Staines should play first grade, the pros and cons of changing formation close to the play-offs and Scott Sorensons rig. It is usually passionate and sometimes it does overstep the line; but when it does people are quickly reminded about what is appropriate behaviour.

This type of comment isn’t welcome, and if you want to continue to make them you will not be welcome either.

I also think you should apologise.
Put him on ignore you then don’t see the posts

murraymob

First Grade
Everyone can we please keep it to footy talk .Nothing is achieved by posting and replying to there posts.the ones in humour are greAt

Fangs

Coach
Jock Madden getting his first game at a pretty bad time. The rest of his team will very likely keel over.

murraymob

First Grade
Jock Madden getting his first game at a pretty bad time. The rest of his team will very likely keel over.
Best way for the kid to show what he has got .Give him a few games towards next year.Sounds like a promising talent for the tigers good to see

Fangs

Coach
Best way for the kid to show what he has got .Give him a few games towards next year.Sounds like a promising talent for the tigers good to see

I can understand that but chances are they will get crippled.

They should have blooded him during the rep games. Get some experience when your opposition is soft. They already knew their spine wasn't taking them anywhere and had plans to release Mbye and potentially Brooks. Why waste any time?

TheRiff

Juniors
I can understand that but chances are they will get crippled.

They should have blooded him during the rep games. Get some experience when your opposition is soft. They already knew their spine wasn't taking them anywhere and had plans to release Mbye and potentially Brooks. Why waste any time?

He got 7 mins earlier in the year. He is in a win win here..

Goes well gets a upgrade

Struggles and it will be Ivan's fault

DinkyDi

Juniors
Jock Madden is aged 21, and this is his second NRL game. Nathan played 77 more games. Jock, and the Tigers, will be taught a lesson, and a half.

stryker

First Grade
I need to get the last word on this disgusting post.
As someone who knows Jen personally, I can almost guarantee you that she has contributed more to society than you ever have.
Now run away you pathetic merkin
Bullshit pal. Are you a bludging loser too?

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
It's going to be fascinating to see how Penrith run out of Sunday avo. I think there will be some adjusting done in the backline. No idea what will happen. I'll wait and be surprised.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Bullshit pal. Are you a bludging loser too?

You have no idea about my life or how I life, and thankfully I can say the same about you.

It also says a huge amount about you're disposition.

I'm looking forward to the game on Sunday, I hope you are too. Win lose or draw Penrith Panthers are headed for the finals.

Enjoy you're 10th year without that experience.

Jennifer.

Latest posts