What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rnd 24 V Wests Tigers

DinkyDi

Juniors
A victory will continue this breaking record.

Attachments

• 236674777_4394252343975385_6712513933682465292_n (1).png
    236674777_4394252343975385_6712513933682465292_n (1).png
    609.1 KB · Views: 38

Kilkenny

Coach
I’m not really into the whole revenge scenario this week, it’s really more about showing significant improvement both in defence and attack.

The only significant act of revenge would be the meet the Storm in the GF and beat them.

It’s close to our best side so it would be nice to put a really solid showing on the board leading into the play offs.

Cant wait till 4pm on Sunday and it will be interesting to see what unfolds in the other games to see if the makeup of the top 8 is finalised or finishing positions remain up for grabs.

Kilkenny

Coach
It’s hard to believe three seasons, or years have passed already, since Ivan returned to the Panthers and Madge took over the reigns at the West’s Tigers.

It goes without saying we have gone to a new level while the West’s Tigers under Madge have stagnated, or perhaps find themselves in a worse position than they were under Ivan.

I feel a bit for West’s Tigers fans they have been doing it tough for a long period of time. They kind off have the same opportunities as we do given there junior ranks across three areas, Balmain, Wests and the Campbelltown/Camden regions but for whatever reason they haven’t quite produced the talent from within which is required to be more competitive.

It’s hard to believe three seasons, or years have passed already, since Ivan returned to the Panthers and Madge took over the reigns at the West’s Tigers.

It goes without saying we have gone to a new level while the West’s Tigers under Madge have stagnated, or perhaps find themselves in a worse position than they were under Ivan.

I feel a bit for West’s Tigers fans they have been doing it tough for a long period of time. They kind off have the same opportunities as we do given there junior ranks across three areas, Balmain, Wests and the Campbelltown/Camden regions but for whatever reason they haven’t quite produced the talent from within which is required to be more competitive.
I think they need to be bold and find their Bellamy or Robinson. Someone who will create an identity that resonates with the playing group, sponsors and fans.

Some people have suggested Cameron C might be that person. I would hate to see Cameron leave but if there is even a chance who could be that person for (what I believe) to be one of the great franchises of the NRL, then best of luck to him.

Kilkenny

Coach
Cameron Ciraldo is a head coach in waiting, just needs to bide his time and find the right job. Poor Garth Brennan jumped too early and looked what happened to his career.

Ironically, maybe the job for Cameron could just be the Wests Tigers. Madge is on borrowed time, realistically not much is going to change in 2022 if they decide to give him another year. The playing group just don’t seem to be playing for him and given he is going to have the same playing group in 2022 it’s hard to see him being able to turn there fortunes around.

Last edited:
You are welcome.
Maybe you can contribute to society one day?
What an appalling post, but sadly one you have come to expect from a small handful of West Tigers fans.

The Panthers forum is one where we all come together and vigorously debate whether Charlie Staines should play first grade, the pros and cons of changing formation close to the play-offs and Scott Sorensons rig. It is usually passionate and sometimes it does overstep the line; but when it does people are quickly reminded about what is appropriate behaviour.

This type of comment isn’t welcome, and if you want to continue to make them you will not be welcome either.

I also think you should apologise.

Nealo 12

Bench
startled tiger GIF