What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rnd 25 V Parramatta

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
I too like the pink jersey.

I used to hate the teal jersey. I mean, I still do, but I used to, too. Worst color in the world.

I actually liked our chocolate soldiers uniform though. I like seeing it pop up on the very rare occasion. And I like the brown striped warm up shirt. I would like to see that as an away jersey one season.

maple_69

Bench
I love our home jersey, I hope we never change it outside of very minor tweaks to keep it feeling modern. I personally don't like the pink as a jersey we wear 10 games a year, 3/4 would be fine. I'd prefer a version of our current alternative with white instead of black above the allsorts stripes to be worn for those 9/10 games.

I also love that brown stripe training strip, have flirted with buying one all year.

TheRiff

Juniors
NSW Cup have a great white away jersey, This should be the NRL away jersey. Much better than the pink. That should only be a special occasion jersey

TheRiff

Juniors
I love our home jersey, I hope we never change it outside of very minor tweaks to keep it feeling modern. I personally don't like the pink as a jersey we wear 10 games a year, 3/4 would be fine. I'd prefer a version of our current alternative with white instead of black above the allsorts stripes to be worn for those 9/10 games.

I also love that brown stripe training strip, have flirted with buying one all year.

The 91 jersey, Should be the home jersey.

Kilkenny

Coach
Not sure about how the jersey debate impacts on our 2021 chances of success this season but I thought our win against the Eels was a solid hit out and all we could have asked for going into the semi final against the Bunnies. I think a significantly improved performance is looking likely and hopefully that may be good enough to take us to week three.