What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 season

The_Frog

First Grade
predicted_pan_20201200.jpg

https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/12/20/penrith-panthers-2021-round-1-predicted-team/

I'd expect to see Burton do the off season at centre and start there with May on the bench where he is far more useful. Maybe Ivan will go for Leota as the starting prop to begin with, and Tetevano appears to be gone anyway so I'm not sure who is next prop up for the bench.

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
predicted_pan_20201200.jpg

https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/12/20/penrith-panthers-2021-round-1-predicted-team/

I'd expect to see Burton do the off season at centre and start there with May on the bench where he is far more useful. Maybe Ivan will go for Leota as the starting prop to begin with, and Tetevano appears to be gone anyway so I'm not sure who is next prop up for the bench.

Burton will play plenty of centre but I can't see him starting the year there

As discussed we have a few backrowers that can play prop. Like with Burton Ivan is cautious so Eisenhuth will come in

Jane Murray

Bench
Inexcusable really but Tyrone is not really an option at centre for a side that wants to compete for a top four spot. If Naden gets outed for longer then he largely deserves it so he can have no complaints.
Zac Cini, hopefully, a deal can be worked out, would be ideal.

Kilkenny

Coach
Zac Cini, hopefully, a deal can be worked out, would be ideal.

Perhaps, I haven’t seen a minute of Cini since he left us originally. He hasn’t exactly kicked on at the West Tigers and I would have thought he could have debuted for them but was constantly overlooked for whatever reason. I kind of agree a swap with Laurie makes sense but concerned around the fact he didnt quite do enough to earn a debut at the West Tigers who clearly had issues in there outside backs during the seaso just completed.

The_Frog

First Grade
I note that Isaah Yeo has been shown as captain on the club's Wikipedia entry, with Cleary as vice captain. Haven't seen an announcement on this, but I suppose that makes it official.