What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 - Squad, Signings, Re-signings

Gareth67

First Grade
@Gareth67 ...latest is he apparently knocked back both Warriors and Manly...Bulldogs in the box seat.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/09/25/fozs-manly-reunion-inches-closer-but-hetherington-wont-join-him/

Where in the hell are the Bulldogs getting their money from ? The beggars are signing or looking at every Tom , Dick and Jacky .

Whatever , it a damn shame that our mob cannot do the same . The only possible signings news we hear off are what we the members post on the rumors thread . :thinking:

possm

Coach
Where in the hell are the Bulldogs getting their money from ? The beggars are signing or looking at every Tom , Dick and Jacky .

Whatever , it a damn shame that our mob cannot do the same . The only possible signings news we hear off are what we the members post on the rumors thread . :thinking:
I hope to see some players signed over the next two weeks. Players playing in the finals usually don't like their next move to be announced, so we may have to wait for the good signings until after the GF is over.

Maddragon99

Juniors
I hope to see some players signed over the next two weeks. Players playing in the finals usually don't like their next move to be announced, so we may have to wait for the good signings until after the GF is over.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Hook hasn’t already got some in principle agreements in place waiting for the right time to announce. Hook only has 2yrs to get results so I don’t see him wasting any time. Also there’s the de Belin issue to take into consideration & that won’t be know until the end of November. the $1.5M we have could turn into $2.1M

Maddragon99

Juniors
And to think we could have had Holbrook but the Board deemed that no one else was available who was a better option than McGregor at the time that they renewed his deal....

What an incompetent decision that turned out to be..........

The 3 teams we need to be better than next year are Cronulla, Newcastle & Souths which I think is doable.

Mjab

Juniors
One game doesn’t make a season. If we beat Melbourne on Sunday does that mean we’ve turned a corner?
No
Just that we beat Melbourne reserve grade
And I’m not entirely confident that will happen

a clocked off bunch losers playing for there mates EA and Fritz vs
Well trained young guns desperate to prove themselves to Bellamy we will see Sunday arvo

Mjab

Juniors
I am hopeful of a respectable year based Titans efforts

new coach turning a rabble around

Taylor has been an utter joke on par with our halves rubbish but he is improving every week and Fogarty really only a rookie looks to be the goods for them

hopefully Hook can do the same

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I am hopeful of a respectable year based Titans efforts

new coach turning a rabble around

Taylor has been an utter joke on par with our halves rubbish but he is improving every week and Fogarty really only a rookie looks to be the goods for them

hopefully Hook can do the same
Taylor has always had all the skills though just had to get his head right. Hunt has never had the kicking game or creativity of Taylor. It was inevitable that once he found a good coach he would thrive.

Dragon David

First Grade
And to think we could have had Holbrook but the Board deemed that no one else was available who was a better option than McGregor at the time that they renewed his deal....

What an incompetent decision that turned out to be..........
Same as we could have had Jason Demetriou instead of Mary. The decisions by the big heads at the Dragons to keep Mary as the coach for 7 years were the biggest blunders of all time. Such poor judgement.
I am sure that without Mary and having either Holbrook or Demetriou as our coach, we would have played finals footy for a few years.

hazzbeen

Bench
Same as we could have had Jason Demetriou instead of Mary. The decisions by the big heads at the Dragons to keep Mary as the coach for 7 years were the biggest blunders of all time. Such poor judgement.
I am sure that without Mary and having either Holbrook or Demetriou as our coach, we would have played finals footy for a few years.
Hay David gee that's a bit harsh , it doesn't matter if he couldn't coach , he was a good bloke and good painter .... He did also claim some new records on his way , A really good bloke ......

BLM01

First Grade
Be careful don’t be too quick to judge those 2 coaches mentioned have not achieved anything yet in NRL
What Titans have won 5 in a row
people weren’t talking about Holbrook early this year
What I distinctly remember Dean pay having a good run last year to have everyone say how good they are going to finish the year
look where they finished this year they got the Mc85 statue prize of coming 15th.