What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021: Week 1 Finals (Non Parra games)

Stevie

Bench
Watching the press conferences this morning gave me such a dislike of Ivan. I never paid notice bed but he really is a smug wanker isn’t he!
Bennett (who I’ve never cared for) took him to school this week.

hindy111

Post Whore
Penrith out in straight sets a huge possibility

It could be the end of the Gould dynasty. As he said one of the best sides essem led in NRL history. Burton and Capewell gone. You have Kikau who will be put the following season.
All that will be left is a heap of juniors who are on whopping contracts. I'd be slightly concerned if I was them.
Critchton,JFH,Luai,Spencer, Martin on large contracts. As is Nathan and Yeo. However they are showing form. Thoe others aren't. Korisau look to be dropping off in form also and 29 by end of year.

King-Gutho94

Coach
It could be the end of the Gould dynasty. As he said one of the best sides essem led in NRL history. Burton and Capewell gone. You have Kikau who will be put the following season.
All that will be left is a heap of juniors who are on whopping contracts. I'd be slightly concerned if I was them.
Critchton,JFH,Luai,Spencer, Martin on large contracts. As is Nathan and Yeo. However they are showing form. Thoe others aren't. Korisau look to be dropping off in form also and 29 by end of year.
They have lost 4 games in the past 2 regular seasons.

If they dont make the GF it would be a massive failure and they should be known as chokers.

I dont recall a team being so dominant for a consective 2 year period in H&A and not win a premiership.

lingard

Coach
If they beat us next week, they're still in it up to their ears (or other appendages).

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
One could argue that just being there, impedes the defence; and so constitutes getting involved.
lingard and @Gazzamatta

Got a question for you oldies. They talk about the Gidley pass, when a centre flicks it outside to the winger. Did centres never do that before Gidley or is it just that the commentators never saw any of them play?

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
Try flick passing a slippery brick ... it doesnt end well

I reckon phil blake might have been a guy who did some but it wasnt that much before gidleys time.