What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 FW1 QF Fri - Penrith 27-8 Parramatta @ BlueBet

Finals Week 1: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 33 75.0%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leaguenutter

Juniors
Talk the star halfback out of any team mid match in a tight contest and they lose

expect for the tigers they actually improve when Brooks and Douehi aren’t playing
When are you going to realise that Moses isn't a star halfback lol? How many more Finals losses is going to take for you to get your thick head around it Somecockwomble2?

Haffa

Well if you want to put a racing spin on it, the Panthers are $1.95 to win the comp. The next nearest is the Sharks at $8.00. You cannot dismiss that weight of money. I wont mention Parra's price.
Julienas was trained by Gai Waterhouse and started the Wyong Cup as a short priced favourite. He’s now dead. Make of that what you will.

Someguy

First Grade
Someone could tell me that the Penrith players were all Westworld-style robots/hosts and I wouldn't be surprised

They are in a different realm of fitness and conditioning to the other 15 teams
Big difference from last year where they limped through the back end of finals games.

Storm team with a 2 man bench finished all over them and they got home on the back of a gunshy ref that wouldn’t bin all the late blatant holding down.

Then grand final Souths finished all over them, and once again saved by a non call which would have resulted in golden point.

Peaked too early last year won’t make the same mistake this year

The Rosco

Bench
Talk the star halfback out of any team mid match in a tight contest and they lose

expect for the tigers they actually improve when Brooks and Douehi aren’t playing
Hello darkness my old friend, I've come to talk with you again . . . .
Stay strong rhyno. You've been through this shattering disappointment before. Many times.
Your team always shits itself in the finals. 35 years. Everyone has been trying to tell you.
There's always next year mate.
Will Dr Snrub be doing the protocol tests on Mitchy ?

SDM

First Grade
Was a very entertaining game for 60 minutes, Moses getting KOd didn't make much difference you could tell it was about to go south, too many dropped balls, and with the way the first half went, had to go in to the sheds 12-0 up to be a chance.
Can't see Penrith losing from here.

Latest posts