What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 FW1 QF Fri - Penrith 27-8 Parramatta @ BlueBet

Finals Week 1: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 33 75.0%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smug Panther

First Grade
13+??

As dominant as Penrith have been the previous 2 seasons including a premiership, their finals form has been far from compelling, they have failed to dominate a single fixture in the 7 finals they have played with 2 losses and 0 13+ wins in that time.

In fact the biggest winning margin in the 5 wins is 4 points with all 5 wins at a combined 13 points. The overall +/- including the losses in 7 finals games is +1.

IMO they still have a bit to prove in finals games, especially Cleary.
Thoughts on Nathan's game tonight?

MKCS

Juniors
I thought Parramatta played well, obviously Penrith too good but Parramatta and their fans have nothing to be ashamed of, they were right in it for 40-50 minutes.

Hope for their sake Moses is ready to go for next week because no chance do they beat Melbourne (My pick for tomorrow) without him.

This Year?

Immortal
200w.gif

Oh you better believe it's back.

13+??

As dominant as Penrith have been the previous 2 seasons including a premiership, their finals form has been far from compelling, they have failed to dominate a single fixture in the 7 finals they have played with 2 losses and 0 13+ wins in that time.

In fact the biggest winning margin in the 5 wins is 4 points with all 5 wins at a combined 13 points. The overall +/- including the losses in 7 finals games is +1.

IMO they still have a bit to prove in finals games, especially Cleary.
Wise words…..👍

GongPanther

Referee
Lots of Ignored content. I’m guessing they don’t realise this is only the early stages of the Wyong Gold Cup. Brad Arthur with the ride on the Parramatta Wazns will storm home again the Penrith Peal of Bells when it really matters.
Well if you want to put a racing spin on it, the Panthers are $1.95 to win the comp. The next nearest is the Sharks at $8.00. You cannot dismiss that weight of money. I wont mention Parra's price.

Latest posts