What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Grand Final. Penrith v Parramatta

Blues Riff

Bench
2 minor premierships and a premiership in a 3-year period is something that I would never have envisaged happening as I was watching Penrith get absolutely flogged by Parra 64-6 in Round 1 2002 at Parramatta Stadium. That was one of the most depressing walks back to the car that I’ve ever experienced.
Yeah I was there. It was pretty bad. IIRC Satts got his nose smashed and was penalised for his trouble.

Fangs

Coach
2 minor premierships and a premiership in a 3-year period is something that I would never have envisaged happening as I was watching Penrith get absolutely flogged by Parra 64-6 in Round 1 2002 at Parramatta Stadium. That was one of the most depressing walks back to the car that I’ve ever experienced.

A true shocker. That fend to the face of our winger was a season highlight for the Eels. Might have been on Beckett. It started my hatred for that alternate jersey we wore.

We stayed for the second match against the Tigers. No Hopoate that day so the Roosters were spared a rectal examination.

Caged Panther

First Grade

My god, I was at that game, why did you have to remind me?

The temperature was in the hight 30's from memory, parra stadium ran out of bottled water, and we got smashed to top it off. Good times.

My old man was with me at that game. I wish he'd lived long enough to see this level of success but he unfortunately passed away early last season.

It is games like that though that make you appreciate what the club is achieving now all the more.

Munky

Coach

Pretty nuts to think that the team went from conceding sixty in round one to scoring sixty in the final round of that year.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Yeah a lot of us on here went to penrith games with our dads .Like a lot have passed away before this current run .but we both did get to share 91. And 03 .those early years where brutal

Latest posts